The Ascent by Pleasure-Way is a Class B RV based on the short Sprinter. This vehicle has been available in the US market from 2008 until Today.
To discuss and get access to further info on Pleasure-Way RV's you can visit the Pleasure-Way pages.
2008 Pleasure-Way Ascent
- Dometic 3-Way Refrigerator 4 Cu. Ft.
- 2 Burner LP Flush Mount Stove
- Microwave Oven
- Corian® Kitchen Counter Top w/Stainless Steel Sink
- Flip Up Countertop Extension
- 16,000 BTU Auto Ignite Furnace
- Fresh water Tank 20 US Gal/76 L
- Grey water Tank 15 US Gal/57 L
- Black water Tank 10 US Gal/38 L
- Propane Tank 10 US Gal/30 L/42 Lbs
- Shurflo Demand Water System
- 6 Gal Suburban Auto Ignite Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass Valves
- LP, CO & Smoke Detectors
- 5 Lb Fire Extinguisher
- Monitor Panel: Holding Tanks, Battery & LP
- Onan Gen Prep c/w Remote Start
- Low Profile Fan-tastic Fan Vent
- 110V/12V/45 Amp Converter c/w Charge Wizard
- Coach Battery Disconnect Switch
- Deep Cycle RV Coach Battery
- Memory Foam Rear Cushions
- Thetford China Bowl Flush Toilet
- Choice of Natural, Cherry or Sugar Maple Cabinetry
- Choice of Sand, Taupe or Grey UltraLeather® Fabric
- Aisle Width 26”
- Queen Size Bed 70” x 72”
- Private Bathroom with Shower & Sink
- 3 Year 36,000 Miles/60,000K ms Limited Coach Warranty
The biggest problem with Pleasure-Way is that the bathroom is directly behind the driver's seat so you CAN'T move the seat back or even lean the seat back. Some in the six foot category have described having their knee pressed into the gear shift causing inadvertent activations.