The Roadtrek Adventurous RS is a Class B RV based on the Sprinter. This vehicle has been available in the US market from 2006 to Today. For 2010 the Adventurous has moved to the 3500 platform for greater carrying capacity and stability.
To discuss and get access to further info on Roadtrek RV's you can visit the Roadtrek pages.
1. Wardrobe 2. Stove 3. Sink 4. Fridge 5. Microwave 6. Home Theatre 7. Toilet 8. Shower
Can be configured as a single King sized bed or two twin like beds. In the latter config a small table between the two sides is added the the rear electric folding sofa replaced by two sideways mounted sofas. Optional padding available to turn the front seating into front sleeping area.
Amazing job of fitting so much in such a little space. The shower door has two ways of closing, so that when you are in the shower it can angle out and leave extra maneuver room yet when you are not in there it takes as little space in the living area as possible.
The second row of chairs can be removed and replaced by optional cabinetry that is held in place by a single wing-nut making it easily replaced when you want the extra seating back.
A trunk is located where the spare would normally be, accessible via removing a plate in the floor below the rear sofa, the spare is moved further under between the axels.
2008 Adventurous RS
- Air Conditioning 11000 BTU roof mount with electrical heat strip,
- Two lead acid auxiliary 6V deep cycle, 220 total amp-hrs.
- Propane furnace automatic, 16000 BTU
- Refrigerator 3.8 cu. ft.
- Convection Microwave
- Fantastic fan low profile power w/thermostat
- Monitor panel for water & propane levels, battery charge & battery disconnect
- Power inverter 750W, w/3 step 45 amp. charger (w/remote on/off switch)
- Propane 45 L/12 US gal./50 lbs.
- Water heater 6 US gal., 12000 BTU propane
- ‘Shurflo’ water pump
- Fresh water tank 30 US gal.
- Gray water tank 24 US gal.
- Black water tank 10 US gal.
- Mounted 19" TV with remote
- ‘Winegard’ crank-up TV Antenna
- Awning 13' 2"
- Jalousie windows crank open but keeps rain out
- 12V macerator sewage pump
Spare tire located under kitchen, next to macerator, crank down attachment
- Optional Onan Generator propane, remote-start, 2.5 kW
4 year/48,000 miles or 80,000 Km motorhome warranty
- Unloaded weight 7550 lbs.
- Alternator 150 amp.
- Axel Ratio 4.10
Roadtrek designs their Sprinters with cabinetry above the cab which makes it less comfortable to move from the drivers seat to the living area as you must duck below the cabinet.
Though the fresh water fill is located inside the sliding door, the tank is under the car and so more subject to freezing than those who have fresh water inside the cabin.