seat covers and floor mats

galvinize

Can anyone recommend a good set of front seat covers and floor mats?

We drive a 2003 passenger van. Thanks for any advice....

surlyoldbill

X-Bound, about $20-30 each for buckets, found at local auto parts stores. See post in the other seatcover thread.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Seat Covers...FULL WRAP NON WARP TIGHT SNUG WARM AND COOL FIT.NCV has side cutout for air bags 20 dollars extra.
Pure 100% wool, non-synthetic: Charcoal or dark Grey, either plain or diamond pattern..AU$40.00
Full wall to wall custom fit front cabin 100% Pure wool carpet any color and sytle.
AU$ 60.00 plus binding of edges: Optional..Covers full front of cabin to main pillar behind seats. all one piece.
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Sooner or later seat covers wear down.
So for $39.95 Bought a new set of 100% pure wool seat covers [that fell off the back of a truck] dark Charcoal instead of light Grey this time.
Winters coming around fast down under.
Richard.
DSC00984(1) (Custom).JPG

galvinize

Appears to be a good item... here in northeast USA, $39 will only get you a synthetic cover. Is the low price due to the abundance of sheep down there?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Appears to be a good item... here in northeast USA, $39 will only get you a synthetic cover. Is the low price due to the abundance of sheep down there?
No: twice a year there is a dealer promo as the lead line to the total range of sheep skin covers.
The top end ones are 12 mill thick real cozy,
The promo is 8 mil with small pieces sown together made in China :shhh: with our wool
However the last set same supplier lasted 4 years .
I'm replacing them as the drivers seat where you tend to slide off is worn and the stitching is failing on a very small section.
For the price ,no reason to bother repairing them is there. Original custom wool floor carpets will be replaced as well after five years, as to a small mouse hole spearing where my left foot rests.:bash: will also re-carpet sides of seat base in light Grey and map pockets to keep the two main colors on the door panels and dashboard in sympathy with the original colorways.
CarpetedSidewalls.JPG

DSC01228 (Large).jpg
Richard

Lojack72

'02 DIY adventure van, 300K miles (210K by me)
These covers from Etsy aren't bad on stock T1N seats, provided you don't mind waiting a LONG time for them: Sprinter Seat Covers.
I've had the black & grey ones for about a year now and a lot of miles, holding up OK.
Sprinter Seats.jpg

bearyw

2004 Dodge Sprinter T1N SHC 118”
They must have removed them from their website and updated color choices. Mine are here if interested.

Grouser

Live free,,, or die fighting for it,,,, no2 woke

Don't know why it says Security check but it's a link to the seat covers click it

Grouser

Live free,,, or die fighting for it,,,, no2 woke
No they don't and they don't come with two holes for the dual armrest chairs,,,, but I just use mine the way they came and they seem to fit find

Top Bottom