12 volt outlet location 2017 Winnebago View 24G

Dwrat

Hello,
I'm a new owner to a 2017 View 24G.
Everything is going well so far except I cannot find a 12 volt outlet to plug a cell phone charger into other than the one on the dash.
Is there a 12 volt house outlet that I cannot find?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:

WinnieView1

Hello,
Everything is going well so far except I cannot find a 12 volt outlet to plug a cell phone charger into other than the on the dash.
Is the a 12 volt house outlet that I cannot find?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Our 2014 24G did not have any other than the chassis supplied at the dash that you have so we added two 2-plug USB ports adapters to the coach side, one above all the coach switches just inside the coach door, and another on the underside of the road-side bed cabinet;

Attachments

Sailorman76

Hello,
Everything is going well so far except I cannot find a 12 volt outlet to plug a cell phone charger into other than the one on the dash.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Inside the foldout cupholder in center of dash is a powerport (only hot while engine or accessories are on).
Directly below is another 12 volt powerport that is always hot.

CGKMGK

Hello,
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
If you have the 24G with the dinette, there are two USB ports over each dinette seat under the overhead cabinet. So you have four places to plug a USB charging cord for your phones.

Dwrat

Inside the foldout cupholder in center of dash is a powerport (only hot while engine or accessories are on).
Directly below is another 12 volt powerport that is always hot.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
That is exactly what I was hoping for and never seen because I always have my cupholder out.
I hated having the key on to charge my phone.
Thanks again, you are a big help.

Dwrat

If you have the 24G with the dinette, there are two USB ports over each dinette seat under the overhead cabinet. So you have four places to plug a USB charging cord for your phones.
Yes, but my phone charger only plugs into a cigarette plug.
I have a USB plug charger coming.

Sailorman76

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
That is exactly what I was hoping for and never seen because I always have my cupholder out.
I hated having the key on to charge my phone.
Thanks again, you are a big help.
Had mine for years before I found the lower 12 VDC port! Was plugging in my OBD and looked over to see the port cover! Always finding new things!
BTW, I bought a plug in adaptor that I placed in the kitchen outlet over the sink. The adaptor has two 15 amp receptacles and two USB ports and costs about $12. Plus it's white and makes it much easier to see the slots when plugging in. I also bought another adaptor to plug into the 12 VDC port by the cupholder. It has an 8ft cord that terminates in a 12 VDC port and two USB ports. That let's me power up my dashcam, GPS and charge my cell phone as needed.

Top Bottom