Item Location
Oakland, CA
Contact Info
PM
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Mileage on item
I pulled the roof rails off of my van because I did a DIY super high roof.
They are from a 2009.
Have to clear out of my house/shop in less than three weeks, and need gas money to get to north carolina.
Make whatever you think is a reasonable offer.
Located in West Oakland, and I don't have time to ship or deliver them anywhere.

Last edited:

Kimball

Any chance at all they'll stow away for the trip to NC? I could pay ahead and meet you anywhere once you get to NC.
There is a chance, yes. Gotta see how far along my van gets in the midst of all of the move out chaos, to make sure I've got a spot for them where they won't get messed up. Likely not going to get to NC until the 2nd half of July.
Another option: I'm selling a truck to some friends in Greensboro. Could stash them inside when it ships out, and you could grab it from there. Hoping the truck beats me there, but don't know at this point.

nctrailseeker

Message me when you come through and I'll either meet you in Charlotte or Statesville. You will go through either on your travel from Greensboro to Asheville.

bla2c

do they come in shorter pieces? what's the max length? maybe I can have a friend pick them up, if they fit in a car.

Top Bottom