Sold Adventure Wagon Mule Bags

GHansen

Dangerous, yes, but mainly to himself
Item Location
Eugene, OR
Contact Info
PM for details
Price
For sale: Three 47" Adventure Wagon Mule Bags in green camouflage nylon. Also included if desired are four L-track pieces (124.5", 122", 65.5" and 64") along with ten mounting knobs/bolts and a quantity of stainless steel allen-head screws that had been used to fasten the L-track to to Rivnuts in the van. Mule bags are designed to mount to L-track with 6 mounting bolts per 47" bag: 3 bolts with nuts (wall) and 3 with plastic knobs (ceiling.) I used some of the mounting bolts/nuts to hang the new plywood cabinets that I made, so the 10 mounting bolts included in the sale would need to be supplemented with 8 more purchased from Adventure Wagon. See this link for installation details: https://adventurewagon.com/pages/mule_bag_install

The bags came out of a 2015 144" Sprinter with the Adventure Wagon conversion. I bought the van last year, changed the layout and no longer need the Mule Bags. The bags are a bit dusty but in good condition with no damage or signs of wear. New ones are $400 each, $300 gets all three of these plus the hardware. That's a $900 discount! :)

The Mule bags (with carpeted plywood interior floors) and the mounting knobs/bolts and screws can be shipped; the L-track is pick-up only. Items are located in Eugene, OR. PM for details.

Cheers!

20210605_153656.jpg

20210605_155307.jpg

20210605_155335.jpg

Bobah

For sale: Three 47" Adventure Wagon Mule Bags in green camouflage nylon. Also included if desired are four L-track pieces (124.5", 122", 65.5" and 64") along with ten mounting knobs/bolts and a quantity of stainless steel allen-head screws that had been used to fasten the L-track to to Rivnuts in the van. Mule bags are designed to mount to L-track with 6 mounting bolts per 47" bag: 3 bolts with nuts (wall) and 3 with plastic knobs (ceiling.) I used some of the mounting bolts/nuts to hang the new plywood cabinets that I made, so the 10 mounting bolts included in the sale would need to be supplemented with 8 more purchased from Adventure Wagon. See this link for installation details: https://adventurewagon.com/pages/mule_bag_install

The bags came out of a 2015 144" Sprinter with the Adventure Wagon conversion. I bought the van last year, changed the layout and no longer need the Mule Bags. The bags are a bit dusty but in good condition with no damage or signs of wear. New ones are $400 each, $300 gets all three of these plus the hardware. That's a $900 discount! :)

The Mule bags (with carpeted plywood interior floors) and the mounting knobs/bolts and screws can be shipped; the L-track is pick-up only. Items are located in Eugene, OR. PM for details.

Cheers!

View attachment 184044

View attachment 184045

View attachment 184046
Let me know if it still available.
Thanks

Top Bottom