Sold Adventure Wagon Mule Bags

GHansen

Dangerous, yes, but mainly to himself
Item Location
Eugene, OR
Contact Info
PM for details
Price
For sale: Three 47" Adventure Wagon Mule Bags in green camouflage nylon. Also included if desired are four L-track pieces (124.5", 122", 65.5" and 64") along with ten mounting knobs/bolts and a quantity of stainless steel allen-head screws that had been used to fasten the L-track to to Rivnuts in the van. Mule bags are designed to mount to L-track with 6 mounting bolts per 47" bag: 3 bolts with nuts (wall) and 3 with plastic knobs (ceiling.) I used some of the mounting bolts/nuts to hang the new plywood cabinets that I made, so the 10 mounting bolts included in the sale would need to be supplemented with 8 more purchased from Adventure Wagon. See this link for installation details: https://adventurewagon.com/pages/mule_bag_install

The bags came out of a 2015 144" Sprinter with the Adventure Wagon conversion. I bought the van last year, changed the layout and no longer need the Mule Bags. The bags are a bit dusty but in good condition with no damage or signs of wear. New ones are $400 each, $300 gets all three of these plus the hardware. That's a $900 discount! :)

The Mule bags (with carpeted plywood interior floors) and the mounting knobs/bolts and screws can be shipped; the L-track is pick-up only. Items are located in Eugene, OR. PM for details.

Cheers!

20210605_153656.jpg

20210605_155307.jpg

20210605_155335.jpg

Bobah

For sale: Three 47" Adventure Wagon Mule Bags in green camouflage nylon. Also included if desired are four L-track pieces (124.5", 122", 65.5" and 64") along with ten mounting knobs/bolts and a quantity of stainless steel allen-head screws that had been used to fasten the L-track to to Rivnuts in the van. Mule bags are designed to mount to L-track with 6 mounting bolts per 47" bag: 3 bolts with nuts (wall) and 3 with plastic knobs (ceiling.) I used some of the mounting bolts/nuts to hang the new plywood cabinets that I made, so the 10 mounting bolts included in the sale would need to be supplemented with 8 more purchased from Adventure Wagon. See this link for installation details: https://adventurewagon.com/pages/mule_bag_install

The bags came out of a 2015 144" Sprinter with the Adventure Wagon conversion. I bought the van last year, changed the layout and no longer need the Mule Bags. The bags are a bit dusty but in good condition with no damage or signs of wear. New ones are $400 each, $300 gets all three of these plus the hardware. That's a $900 discount! :)

The Mule bags (with carpeted plywood interior floors) and the mounting knobs/bolts and screws can be shipped; the L-track is pick-up only. Items are located in Eugene, OR. PM for details.

Cheers!

View attachment 184044

View attachment 184045

View attachment 184046
Let me know if it still available.
Thanks

GHansen

Dangerous, yes, but mainly to himself
The mule bags have been sold...thanks!

Top Bottom