Wanted, Headliner for 2016 high roof passenger

Chunk123

Contact Info
ctboats@gmail.com
Price
100-200?
I just need the large one behind the cab.

Third try!! The fist one had AC that was removed, second one had some special occupancy fixtures in the headliner that look like larger lights....too much to plug the holes unless someone has these!..let me know, the third headliner I got had some cuts in the rear edge...looks like someone was mounting to the ribs...so now I look again!
Located near Sacramento CA.
916-715-1234

stevem1971

I've got a 2018 full headliner for sale that should be compatible with your 2016. Only problem is that I'm in Spokane, WA. So unless you are passing through.....

Chunk123

wow, I have been bad about checking up on this, sorry I thought I would get a e-mail....new to site...
Yes I still need the center large piece, no, not really interested in traveling or freight yet, but do you still have it?
Are only the ceiling lights cut out?
Clean?
Thanks for your patience.
CT 916-715-1234

stevem1971

I've still got this. It's pretty much in factory new condition. Haven't touched it other than removing it, so yes, just the factory cutouts for the lights. Let me know. I haven't been very aggressive in trying to move it but it would be nice to get it out of my basement.

Thanks,
Steve

Wildabeast

I just need the large one behind the cab.

Third try!! The fist one had AC that was removed, second one had some special occupancy fixtures in the headliner that look like larger lights....too much to plug the holes unless someone has these!..let me know, the third headliner I got had some cuts in the rear edge...looks like someone was mounting to the ribs...so now I look again!
Located near Sacramento CA.
916-715-1234
I am removing my headliner next week, it is a 2016 MB Sprinter 2500 144" wb with rear AC. are you still looking

Top Bottom