NCV3: 2006-2018 2011 Sportsmobile MB Sprinter w Pop-Top, Germany-assembled

zak.klein4

Vehicle Location
San Francisco, CA
Contact Info
Please message me for cell phone - I'd prefer a text or call over email:)
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Model Year
Mileage
IMG_0539.JPGIMG_0538.JPGIMG_0525.JPGIMG_3112.jpgIMG_0817.JPG
2011 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Penthouse Pop-Top

Cargo Van 2D (3.0L V6 24V / FI) VIN: WD3PE7CC1B5549625
Country of Assembly: Germany
Vehicle Age: 10 year(s)

Well-cared for and continually updated vehicle. Up to 23 mpg hwy, 18 city. Single primary owner after acquiring her with less than 10k miles. And, although the van is 2011, this build-out didn't hit the road until 2013.

Diesel 2500 MB engine with BlueTec diesel exhaust cleaning system.

Solar panels, inverter, fridge, microwave, aluminum roof rack, Fiamma brand awning, Espar diesel furnace for internal heating and hot water. Back-door hot/cold water sprayer/shower. Lots of modular storage. Queen bed in pop-top loft. Twin-size bed folds out from couch. I have retained lots of documentation for all the work and maintenance that this rig has received. Dealerships and a dedicated MB mechanic were used for each of the significant pieces of work performed. No accidents. Most significant work was some valve and cylinder work done 80,000 miles ago by a MB dealer after a mistaken unleaded fuel top-off. Titled and registered in CA. I have loads of maintenance and upgrade records. Just added a new side ladder to reach the aluminum roof rack decking, solar panel and antenna. Also just purchased a double bike rack; Kuat NV Base 2.0 2-Bike Hitch Rack. It's a dog friendly setup with open zone at back door and impervious, non-slip flooring.

There are no current mechanical problems with the underlying vehicle. As for the camper buildout, I would remark that the back-up camera and head unit could use a replacement. Also, there's a cell signal amplification antenna that's partially installed but has parts ready for completion.IMG_0817.JPGIMG_0539.JPG

Top Bottom