2020 Pebble Gray Crew Build

Britts08

Ceiling and walls furred out and ready for finishing. That’s the weekend project. Electrical prewire is completed so I can button up the walls and ceiling.
View attachment 183178
View attachment 183179

Hey Andy - Sweet build so far. Nice choice in color for the cabinets. I'm noodling on how to properly anchor my bed rails right now. I need them to be at least 40" off the floor and the thought of just bolting the ends to the d and c pillar make me nervous about the gap where the windows would go. I see that you backed your furring strips with some metal when crossing the window space. What material did you use there?

AndyMAC

Hey Andy - Sweet build so far. Nice choice in color for the cabinets. I'm noodling on how to properly anchor my bed rails right now. I need them to be at least 40" off the floor and the thought of just bolting the ends to the d and c pillar make me nervous about the gap where the windows would go. I see that you backed your furring strips with some metal when crossing the window space. What material did you use there?
That is 3” flat bar steel installed with plus nuts. The L track is also installed with plus nuts on the flat bar. When working around windows it gets a bit tricky, you could always utilize some of the van builders products out there. There are some good options out there.

ShaneHouston

Electrical is done, plumbing is done…working on the “final stage” trim and paint. Espar and swivels are going in this week and then it’s ready to go! Available the week of July 12.
View attachment 186183
View attachment 186184View attachment 186185
I plan on building mine out in a similar fashion. U-shaped dinette with overhead cabinets. Could you elaborate on the wood materials you used to build the dinette? Also, do you know the weight max on the Lagun table mount for the middle of the bed?

Cheers

Top Bottom