T1N: 1994-2006 ISO sliding window for sliding door T1N

beaviebaby

Contact Info
vibesresearch@gmail.con
Price
400?
Hi! It may be a long shot but I’m hoping to fulfill my dream of a factory sliding window for the passenger sliding door on my 2005 T1N. I am located in central California. But if a window is really out there, maybe we could ship it? This is my last stab at hope before ordering an aftermarket one. Please let me know if you might have a lead! ?
-Mike

TrucknVans in Socal sells AMA half sliders along with other brands, They do installs too with an appointment.

In regards to my 06 T1N 2500 158WB, they came up with a pair of AMA half sliders for the windows on each side behind the front cab. They come tinted, which matches the pair of non operating limo tinted windows behind them in front of the rear axle.

At the time, they did not have these AMA half sliders for the windows in front of the rear axle. If they ever did, I would add these. I much prefer these half sliders. As for screens, I suggest not having them for the clarity of looking out. It is easy enough to add some velcro screening when needed for camping.

Top Bottom