WTB: ISRI suspension seat for NCV3 Sprinter

lee1234

Contact Info
Please send private message
Price
?
Hi, I am looking for the driver side Sprinter factory seat with suspension made by ISRI.

lee1234

Hi, I'm in Durango CO. I ended up buying one in Europe and had it shipped here. I had to have it. I should remove my post. Thanks for your message.

charity's van

Constantly Tinkering with Stuff
where did you get seat? was it new or used, what did seat and shipping cost? just curious
Thanks

lee1234

Hi, I got it from this seller:

They had one on ebay so I felt partially protected. It was used but in very good condition. ~$1100+$400 shipping (from Poland). They shipped it air freight and arrived within 4 days. Amazing. Not cheap! but I had to have it! I'm happy with the transaction and the condition of the seat.

If given more time I would have waited for one to turn up in the US but they are very rare here (though common in Europe) and impossible to buy new from a dealer (I tried).

Lee

limerence

Hi, I got it from this seller:

They had one on ebay so I felt partially protected. It was used but in very good condition. ~$1100+$400 shipping (from Poland). They shipped it air freight and arrived within 4 days. Amazing. Not cheap! but I had to have it! I'm happy with the transaction and the condition of the seat.

If given more time I would have waited for one to turn up in the US but they are very rare here (though common in Europe) and impossible to buy new from a dealer (I tried).

Lee
wow $1500? is that for both front driver and passenger? I have a front passenger that I wanted to install but debating if I should just sell

Top Bottom