WTB: ISRI suspension seat for NCV3 Sprinter

lee1234

Contact Info
Please send private message
Price
?
Hi, I am looking for the driver side Sprinter factory seat with suspension made by ISRI.

lee1234

Hi, I'm in Durango CO. I ended up buying one in Europe and had it shipped here. I had to have it. I should remove my post. Thanks for your message.

lee1234

Hi, I got it from this seller:

They had one on ebay so I felt partially protected. It was used but in very good condition. ~$1100+$400 shipping (from Poland). They shipped it air freight and arrived within 4 days. Amazing. Not cheap! but I had to have it! I'm happy with the transaction and the condition of the seat.

If given more time I would have waited for one to turn up in the US but they are very rare here (though common in Europe) and impossible to buy new from a dealer (I tried).

Lee

limerence

Hi, I got it from this seller:

They had one on ebay so I felt partially protected. It was used but in very good condition. ~$1100+$400 shipping (from Poland). They shipped it air freight and arrived within 4 days. Amazing. Not cheap! but I had to have it! I'm happy with the transaction and the condition of the seat.

If given more time I would have waited for one to turn up in the US but they are very rare here (though common in Europe) and impossible to buy new from a dealer (I tried).

Lee
wow $1500? is that for both front driver and passenger? I have a front passenger that I wanted to install but debating if I should just sell

Top Bottom