Las Vegas.
Contact Info
kajtek1@hotmail.com
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Model Year
Mileage
This is my Concept 1 sleeper limo as I am close to finish my Concept 2 who was forced by bigger boat requiring dually van.
Van is registered as Truck Extended Sport van , so you can park in in "no RV" zones.
I had Truck Camper, who with aged exterior could not sell too well, so decided to use the part for Sprinter conversion.
The goal was:
-economical vehicle for fast travel to destination with our dogs
-not showing it is conversion, so we can park it in front of family/friends house without triggering attention
-allowing spending 2-3 nights on the road in comfort
-allowing extended camping with hookups.
-making day use van, where we can load friends for day trip.
-using max parts from old camper without spending fortune on new stuff.
The van has seats belts for 8 and was great for use as day van with friends, when after 2nd seat removal we had comfortable RV for 2 .
I retired from house remodeling, so this is strong build.
-dinette seat belts are attached to factory anchors.
-all heavy parts of interior are bolted to floor, or walls.
UL listed electric box with automatic transfer switch and 30 amp shore power.
3000W inverter.
30 gal fresh water
20 gal gray water.
Porta Potty is rather personal item, so I am not including it.
diesel (China) air heater.
Van has factory option of electric boost heater, heating duct behind front seat and dual AC .250 amp alternator
It is all electric, with small solar panel and automatic charging from the vehicle system.
Inverter is charging circuit activated, so refrigerator and water heater will be powered only when alternator is charging, or will automatically switch to shore power.
I had whole fuel system replaced last February, so both fuel pumps, injectors are new and guaranteed for 2 years and additionally
van has done done Approved Emission Modifications, who are followed by 4 year extended warranty. The Bluetec settlement is widely publicized, but in short what warranty covers:
DOC ,
• DPF
• SCR catalyst,
• DEF injector,
• DEF injector controller,
• DEF supply module,
• DEF pump
• Temperature sensor unit,
• Exhaust temperature sensor
• PM sensor,
• Lambda sensor for Emission Modification Categories 1-5
• NOx sensors
• Fuel injectors
• Air intake throttle,
• EGR valve ,
• EGR duct
• EGR cooler (including bypass-control)
• Intake manifold/charge air distributor ,
• EGR temperature sensor
• Turbocharger, including VGT actuator,
• ECU hardware where replaced as part of AEM
• TCU hardware where replaced as part of AEM
• HCU hardware where replaced as part of AEM
• OBD System: the cost of any OBD Diagnostic Scan for malfunctions that trigger the MIL, regardless of whether the malfunction is attributable to a part that is covered under the Extended Modification Warranty, as well as the cost of troubleshooting to determine the reason for the malfunction, but only if the malfunction is determined to be attributable to a part that is covered under the Extended Modification Warranty,
• Cylinder head assembly components: camshaft, valves, springs, valve spring keepers, valve seats, cam bearing caps, and manifold studs,
• Engine timing chain,
• Intake manifold pressure sensor,
•instrument cluster hardware, where replaced as part of AEM
•coolant thermostat, where replaced as part of AEM.
In our continuing efforts to assure proper performance of your Mercedes-Benz, your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer will diagnose and replace the emissions-related components listed in this section, if necessary, at no cost to you as long as the vehicle remains within the time and mileage limits of this warranty extension. Please keep this letter and deliver it to any new owner, along with the owner’s manual.
Tires 6-11 mm, good brake pads, about 15,000 miles till next service.
I made 1/2" insulation panels for all rear cabin windows. Painted black they will will blend with factory tint.
Bus was commercially used in Hawaii and San Diego, so no corrosion and I do have Master Inquiry for it.
I am not in hurry to sell the van and if I don't get asking price, I will consider offers.
I made album with pictures and if you want additional pictures, let me know.

Last edited:

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
BUMP.
Got $20k offer on craigslist, but nothing here?
I have 5 keys for the van. 2 ignition with remotes and 3 door key.

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
It is on ebay now, with starting price $22k.
I need to sell it.

l3enigma

Hi, -good value and nice van. I hope you get a buyer soon.

You mentioned above that this one did service in Hawaii. Were you the one who shipped it to/from? I had a San Diego to Hawaii quote for $8k one way and am looking for alternatives, if you can recommend one.

Thanks!

Top Bottom