Sun Motor Cars, Mechanicsburg, PA (Dealership)

Rating

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

ben322

Met one of the Sprinter Techs, (Mark), at Sprinterfest a couple of weeks ago. Very knowledgeable and has been working on Sprinters since '02, (used to work for the group that owns Hagerstown Freightliner). Nice to see that some dealerships have some experienced techs that understand the Sprinter.

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
Took my 2102 3500 up to Sun Motor fro 30,000 mile service. Pleasantly surprised that cost of basic oil change service was 1/2 what I had been paying at MB of Catonsville in Baltimore area. It was worth the 2+ hour drive north.

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Same with me.

Attended the Eastern SprinterFest there. Met all the Technicians and supervisors. Great Team! Returned home to NC after the 'Fest, then had to go back to MD/DC and decided to give them my 20,000 service. Wow..what efficiency; attention to detail; reasonable cost. Although it takes 8 hours to run up I will try giving them my undivided attention. I used technician Keith who explained to me the intricacies of my constant on/off "engine" light.

You can chose a la carte service in order to save some basic stuff like: DEF fluid; windshield washer fluid; wipers, etc.

They generously let me take pictures of the establishment.

These are Sprinter bays only

My rig on the lift..

Was drooling for this 2015 4cyl/7 speedster....she had everything; LOADED

BUT....

Try SunMotors.. you'll like them..they're good :cheers: :thumb up:

cheers...

Buss

It's no coincidence that the poll at the top of this thread only has 5 Excellent votes.

Sun Motors was professional, knowledgeable, and treated me with respect. Service was quick and at a reasonable price. Brian Young was happy to answer all my questions. This is another place I will service at when in the area.

I drove two hours to Sun Motors to get them to inspect and repair in six hours what my local MB service center took 5 ½ weeks to diagnose and then screw up. They were courteous, communicated clearly, answered my technical and dumb questions, efficient, knowledgeable, reasonably priced. They were able to give me a ride to a diner or motel or car rental if I needed. There is a car rental facility within a mile if I needed to leave the van for a period of time. They got me on the road so I could come back in a week when other parts came in and have all the work completed. I was skeptical at first of having to drive far for good service but Sun Motors was worth the trip and I will continue to drive out of my way to do business with them.

Mein Sprinter

Known member
I drove two hours to Sun Motors to get them to inspect and repair in six hours what my local MB service center took 5 ½ weeks to diagnose and then screw up. They were courteous, communicated clearly, answered my technical and dumb questions, efficient, knowledgeable, reasonably priced. They were able to give me a ride to a diner or motel or car rental if I needed. There is a car rental facility within a mile if I needed to leave the van for a period of time. They got me on the road so I could come back in a week when other parts came in and have all the work completed. I was skeptical at first of having to drive far for good service but Sun Motors was worth the trip and I will continue to drive out of my way to do business with them.
I posted post #5 above.

Did the same ever since; driving 6 hours from Leland, NC to Mehanicsburg to have mine serviced. As of today my favorite mechanic has relocated to Florida but there are others who are still superb.

Have since moved to my final destination of Prescott, AZ and can no longer patronize SunMotors :frown: :cry: due to distance(2300 miles), but will give Schumacher MB in Phoenix a try. Will report when service is due.

cheers...

Top Bottom