Same old request over and over

Bone Head

2014 LTV Unity MB
Greetings to all the recent forum members.
Most of the members who have been here for a while have gotten tired of asking over and over but it bears repeating.
PLEASE everyone, help out all of us who so often try to help everyone else by taking a minute to go to your profile and add your rig information to your signature.
The year and model of your LTV will greatly aid the rest in offering relevant help and suggestions in their replies. Very little to ask and it will greatly assist everyone.
For those not in the LTV community, welcome to this forum but remember that much of what you understand about your rig will not be pertinent to the LTV discussions.

Thank you all for being part of this great community.

Bob

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
I don't see the need for location, but while a public service announcement is being made I would add;

Could you please do key word searches before you start a New Thread to ask a question, because it probably has already been answered?
Also, could you add any new relevant information or installation information to existing subject threads so we keep the continuity on topics?

Thank You

cbaarch

2016 Unity MB
I follow a few other forums. The request for additional information that would help answer their question is an on going issue. It is not likely to be fixed anytime soon and asking for more info will always be part of the process.
I appreciate the link to the signature page

Top Bottom