Brand New Isotherm 165 Cruise 12 Volt Refrigerator (NorCal)

leslynl

Item Location
NorCal
Contact Info
Text or call 650-388-8980
Price
$1,200
For anyone that wants to save money and not wait several months, I’m selling a new Isotherm Cruise 165 in silver finish (note: the new ones coming out is only white). I’m selling because considering a layout change. Isotherm 12 volt refrigerators are considered the top of the line and extremely reliable. I’ve attached more information in the pictures. I’m listing this for $1,200 which is far below the retail price, no freight charges of $200, or taxes!

Attachments

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
The Isotherm Cruise 165 is a perfect replacement for the Dometic 8555 or RMD10 3 way Absorption refrigerators that Leisure Travel Van uses in all their models. I installed an Isotherm Cruise 219 and love it. The Isotherm 165 is hard to find and certainly your price is a deal, I'm guessing you will sell it quickly!

KSbuffalo

Where did you find the isotherm and where did you get it installed? Do you mind disclosing the price of the fridge and installation?

thanks
The Isotherm Cruise 165 is a perfect replacement for the Dometic 8555 or RMD10 3 way Absorption refrigerators that Leisure Travel Van uses in all their models. I installed an Isotherm Cruise 219 and love it. The Isotherm 165 is hard to find and certainly your price is a deal, I'm guessing you will sell it quickly!

leslynl

My isotherm 165 is brand new and never been installed. I bought it online and paid about $1600 because of taxes and freight (which is super high like I think $300 and took forever!). As SS Traveller noted, this is a great deal with no wait time! I’m only selling bc my layout would work better with different refrigerator. If I can’t sell, I’ll just make it work.

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
I got mine from Defender Marine and it was something like $1800 including shipping. The Isotherm 165 is very hard to find because it is so popular as a Dometic 3 way replacement! This listing is a super deal for a brand new 165, particularly if you can go pick it up. I know I got charged like $300-350 just for shipping!

Last edited:

manu99

2014 Unity CB
For anyone that wants to save money and not wait several months, I’m selling a new Isotherm Cruise 165 in silver finish (note: the new ones coming out is only white). I’m selling because considering a layout change. Isotherm 12 volt refrigerators are considered the top of the line and extremely reliable. I’ve attached more information in the pictures. I’m listing this for $1,200 which is far below the retail price, no freight charges of $200, or taxes!
Still available ?

leslynl

Yes, I sent you a direct message with my phone number. Easier to talk by phone. Call me. I’m usually up late.

Top Bottom