Error code p2822, on 2004 Sprinter 158 WB

kasey

Hi, I am trying to see if anyone has dealt with an error code p2822. I did some research on this and it's referring to a Faulty Pressure Control Solenoid 'J'.
I've went to europarts-sd.com and try to order this solenoid but it only has a, b or c??? where's j...

I've flushed the transmission fluid (including the torque converter), new conductor plate, adaptor plug. Also cleaned the whole valve body with electronic spray, removing the solenoid and reinstalling after cleaning. Cleared the code with my autel ap200 reader and the code keeps coming back after a few miles of driving.

Anyone has any insight on this please let me know, running out of ideas on getting rid of this check engine light error code P2822.

Thanks for any help.

kasey

what scanner did you use? sprinter specific?
Autel MaxiAP200, I've downloaded the sprinter one. 2004 sprinter 158wb. New glow plug and module. New Battery. New egr valve. And transmission flush. Checked all hoses all seemed good

erldrums

2006 tin long tall 2500
all the other usual stuff?..oil in the harness up to the tcm, etc, etc?
i've not seen a solenoid "j"?

kasey

There was oil by the connector, I will have to look at the tcm under the driver seat , tomorrow..thanks

kasey

Ok so I've cleaned a little oil off the wire harness from the tcm and the plug connector with electrical spray. Let it dry and reinstalled.

Some places was point to the crank position sensor so out of regular maintenance I've also replaced that as well.

Reset the check engine light and it's shifting more sluggish.

Running out of ideas things to look for. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Top Bottom