codes: Please help.

dennisemilio

My van produced these codes,

1) 0110-1 B 17/9 (charge air temperature sensor)- signal voltage too high
2) 1436-1 B 19/12 (temp sensor upstream particulate filter) voltage too high
3) 2263-1 G 2/7 (alternator with LIN bus) communication fault
4) 2043-1 B 6/20 (camshaft sensor) no signal
5) 2043-2 B 6/20 (camshaft sensor) signal faulty

I have replaced the camshaft sensor already and still no luck.
To refresh on my story, vehicle was running just right on the highway when all of a sudden it turns off and I was stranded. Now, the engine will crank over but will not start.

What model year? Have you checked each and every fuse? What is the battery voltage? System voltage and/or ground problems can create multiple DTC's. Check under the hood for harness damage.

vic

autostaretx

Erratic Member

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
To refresh on my story, vehicle was running just right on the highway when all of a sudden it turns off and I was stranded. Now, the engine will crank over but will not start.
Yes, fuelled 5 gal. After it's telling me I have ¾ of tank
It's a bit of a long shot but can you check that you actually filled with Diesel (and not Gas). There was a recent 'van stopping on the highway' and the driver later realised he had refuelled with gas!

The codes could then have been stored if the battery voltage was low whilst trying to crank.

Keith.

mcbs

08 Dodge Sprinter 170 Pass Van (Rear AC Delete)
My van produced these codes,

1) 0110-1 B 17/9 (charge air temperature sensor)- signal voltage too high
2) 1436-1 B 19/12 (temp sensor upstream particulate filter) voltage too high
3) 2263-1 G 2/7 (alternator with LIN bus) communication fault
4) 2043-1 B 6/20 (camshaft sensor) no signal
5) 2043-2 B 6/20 (camshaft sensor) signal faulty

I have replaced the camshaft sensor already and still no luck.
Any luck? Eeirly similar issue - mostly the 2263 but the sudden drop. Not the batteries.

Top Bottom