Rear Door Molle/Tactical Panels - All show no go?

paintrain

Have/are you using the rear swing door molle/tactical panels on your 907?

They look interesting, but I'm not sure they justify the cost.

Thank ye.

RVBarry

Hi, you're talking about these?

Pharkas

I wish there were more molle options available. I have a passenger model and have been looking to add molle to the rear doors. I have molle seat backs that work well for passenger storage needs.

rinkratrob

Seems way overpriced to me IMHO. I got the entire OEM passenger rear door panels recently (#7 and #5 here) for less than that.

if this is just for odds and ends, I’d laser cut something similar out of Delrin and bolt it to the rear door with some spacers for like $100
Im in for "crowd" funding it.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Seems way overpriced to me IMHO. I got the entire OEM passenger rear door panels recently (#7 and #5 here) for less than that.

if this is just for odds and ends, I’d laser cut something similar out of Delrin and bolt it to the rear door with some spacers for like $100
Oh yeah, Ima go dust off my laser cutter.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Have/are you using the rear swing door molle/tactical panels on your 907?

They look interesting, but I'm not sure they justify the cost.

Thank ye.
Agreed. And I use that word purposely.
A well made quality piece no doubt but that’s a totally ridiculous amount of cash for what it is/does. 💸💸💸💸
Like 700 or 800 for a rear step. Wtf people.

mrunnell

I considered, but couldn't justify the cost either. I upholstered a panel and grommet'd and attached a tool roll on both sides. Works great.
tempImageTLowpV.png

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
I considered, but couldn't justify the cost either. I upholstered a panel and grommet'd and attached a tool roll on both sides. Works great.
View attachment 179143
Very Nice! I like! 👍🏽👍🏽
And for those with neck problems an upright pic of the mrunnell solution is below

Attachments

infamy

Vanaddict
Agreed. And I use that word purposely.
A well made quality piece no doubt but that’s a totally ridiculous amount of cash for what it is/does. 💸💸💸💸
Like 700 or 800 for a rear step. Wtf people.
If you ever do up a cad file for it.. Maybe share the DXF for others that have access to fancy tools... Would save me some time making my own.

Top Bottom