Durango, Colorado
Contact Info
haileymack@outlook.com
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Model Year
Mileage
Hey friends, after two years of miraculous van living I am heading to graduate school and it's time to part with my home! I have the listing below and the link to the craigslist ad. Please ask if there is further information I should add details on, share any suggestions you may have on how I can improve the listing, and feel free to talk to me about a price change. I have just listed the van for sale and am putting a feeler out for what the appropriate price should be.

2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500, 144" wheelbase, high roof van, diesel. 150k+ miles. I am the third owner of this van. No accidents, clean title in hand, maintenance records dating back to my purchase of the van in April 2019.

This is a turn key, 4 season, van conversion and ready for your next adventure. I have lived in this conversion full time for the last two years and have maintained it properly as my own home. This van runs fully on solar power with a Fantastic Fan to keep you cool in the Utah desert, an Espar diesel heater to keep you snug in the Crested Butte winters, a Dometic fridge to chill your beer and ice cream, and running water to wash your face after you explored America in your new home on wheels.

Recent vehicle upgrades:
- New brakes in November 2020
- EGR and MAF replaced January 2020
- 150K Service (oil change, tire rotation, differential fluid and transmission fluid flush, new filters)

Customizations and build-out summary:
-Fully insulated, top to bottom
-Renogy 250 watt solar panels and 40 amp charge controller
-2-110 amp hour battery bank
-3000 watt power inverter
-Dimmable LED lights throughout the van
-15 gallon water tank with 12v high flowpump sink and 7 gallon grey water tank
-More storage space than two people plus a dog can fill
- Fantastic fan
-Espar DR Airtonic high altitude heater (lived in Crested Butte for an entire winter in this van, survived and thrived in -28°F).
-Pull out double bed on foam mattress
-Many more, I will let the photos speak for themselves

Price negotiable!
Any questions or further details please call or text Hailey at 5one2- Four2two-3six1nine.
*Dog not included*

Attachments

Top Bottom