Sprintshift Low Pressure?!?

Lacikea88

Dear Members, i have problems with my sprintshift gearbox...

The gearbox jump out of A when i stop the car, then N flashes and F sing..
If i dont stop the car it works perfectly.

There is a low hydraulic pressure fault code. I checked it with diag, the pump builds pressure 50bar then it drops as gear changes. It goes below 30 bar..

There is a new clutch kit with dual mass flywheel, i have another car with same gearbox, i changed the pump, the accumualtor, the relay, but it still the same.. :(

Door lock switch is okay as well.

Pump works for 5-8sec but it works with every shift..

Any ideas?! Thanks for your help

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
A search on here will bring up quite a bit on Sprintshift. With age the pump can take longer to build pressure, but they often respond well to removal / clean lubrication. However you seem to be saying that you swap tested another pump to no avail?

After fitting the clutch did you do the gearbox and clutch teach, in order to initialise the new wear values?

Lacikea88

A search on here will bring up quite a bit on Sprintshift. With age the pump can take longer to build pressure, but they often respond well to removal / clean lubrication. However you seem to be saying that you swap tested another pump to no avail?

After fitting the clutch did you do the gearbox and clutch teach, in order to initialise the new wear values?
Yes, we did the learning procedure, we tried the oil change as well and its the same. I m searching the forums continously but i dont find this type of failure yet ?

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
I would see those dash display fault symptoms on my old 903 when the vacuum pressure transducer would have a freak out (located behind the headlight, I used to carry a spare new one / posted a thread on here maybe fifteen years ago).

That was my next thought, but it doesn’t seem to marry up with a low hydraulic pressure code.

Lacikea88

The strange thing i think is the pump build pressure every shift, it build pressure with in short time And the 2nd pump does the same so.. :)

Top Bottom