2019 Sprinter windshield wiper blades

JamesJuvet

Are there aftermarket blades that fit or are the only options to buy oem from dealer?

I just bought $65 rain-x blades from advance auto parts and the arm on the sprinter wont fit. The oem blades seem to be roughly the same price.

Do I try a bosch blade instead?

Pharkas

2020 Passenger 4x4 144
I looked a while back and didn't find any aftermarket parts for the wet wiper blade but I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it.
Genuine Mercedes 9108240100, A9108240100 Windshield Wiper Blade Set; Front - Mercedes (autohausaz.com) Wet Wiper
SWF - Valeo 9108240000, 119496 Windshield Wiper Blade Set; Front - Mercedes (autohausaz.com) Aftermarket not Wet Wiper
Just received 2 sets of brand Mercedes blades from autohausaz link above for 51.95 per pair. I also ordered enough oil for 4 oil changes. All shipped for less than ten buck s&h.. I'm a happy camper.

tech49

2019 2500 144 4cyl GAS
WHat is the "wet wiper blade"? Is that a special option in a package or is it a type/shape of blade? I cant find anything locally or on the usual websites either.

brianzoh

It is an option (although I don't think just in a package) and it requires a specific blade. It has a tube attaching the vans washer fluid pump directly to the wiper blade, which in turn has nozzles on the length of it to spray the fluid directly onto the windscreen.

tech49

2019 2500 144 4cyl GAS
OK I dont have that option, why cant I find regular priced wiper blades? I mean, there is nothing listed out there...

tech49

2019 2500 144 4cyl GAS
Cool, missed that initially. Thank you. Any chance the forum members get a discount or free ship?

brianzoh

Nope, nothing that I am aware of on the discount front. I only post the links because they had the best prices on the wet wipers that I found, I have no affiliation with them otherwise.

I do in general find that they have good prices on a bunch of stuff and shipping is flat rate so I load up an order with other stuff that is generally heavy or whatever like oil, air/oil filters. I basically get my 'yearly' maintenance stuff from them all in one go for $9 shipping.

Cheers!

Top Bottom