T1N: 1994-2006 Want to Buy/Trade for 118" T1N Sprinter Low Roof/High Roof

Chadav5

Contact Info
Price
Hi everyone! My name is Chase, I am located in SF but willing to travel. I'm hoping to find an elusive 118" sprinter out there, any roof size. passenger or cargo. Willing to spend extra for a van without rust, hoping to find something with less than 150k miles, with regular service. I'm aware that I am asking for a lot!

I have a fantastic 2005 Dodge Sprinter 140" passenger now with only 38K miles, and extremely minimal surface rust/oxidation at the bottom the sliding door and the driver side door. With all the deliveries I make on the windy roads of SF, a 118" would suit our business better. My 140" has been incredibly well maintained, and I just replaced the brake pads and rotors. I attached a photo of my sprinter below.

I'm willing to buy, I'm willing to trade, but I am in no rush! Let me know if anyone has any leads out there.

Chase

Attachments

kansascitysprinters

t1n everything
I have 4 right now. 2 have rust and will be fully restored one of which is 133k high roof. The other two are 70k low roof which has just minor windshield rust and will get a full paint job, and a 200k high roof passenger 118, blue.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Hi everyone! My name is Chase, I am located in SF but willing to travel. I'm hoping to find an elusive 118" sprinter out there, any roof size. passenger or cargo. Willing to spend extra for a van without rust, hoping to find something with less than 150k miles, with regular service. I'm aware that I am asking for a lot!

I have a fantastic 2005 Dodge Sprinter 140" passenger now with only 38K miles, and extremely minimal surface rust/oxidation at the bottom the sliding door and the driver side door. With all the deliveries I make on the windy roads of SF, a 118" would suit our business better. My 140" has been incredibly well maintained, and I just replaced the brake pads and rotors. I attached a photo of my sprinter below.

I'm willing to buy, I'm willing to trade, but I am in no rush! Let me know if anyone has any leads out there.

Chase
Behold: https://sprinter-source.com/forums/index.php?threads/97441/

Sopemonster

Hey chase. My marketplace and Facebook had been hacked and I was searching for your email address. Mine is still available with 2 interested parties at 8k. At this point I am willing to let her go since I’ve got to get out west in the next few weeks and will be moving house this coming Monday.
let me know if you’re still interested. Sope
Threefingers@me.com

Dango508

I have one that is located in MA. Here is a link to the photos. It was recently inspected and just had an oil change.

Top Bottom