Covid-19 Vaccine Information Updates

bladerunner

Well.... of course the article did not provide a link to the study, so it will take me a while to chase it down
(why do they fear their readers checking the original source?)

added: the study (as a pre-print, ain't peer reviewed yet,hasn't been accepted by a journal) is available here: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.01.21258176v2.full

BUT "studies have shown" that previously-infected people who later receive the vaccine have a higher/longer level of protective antibodies circulating in their bloodstream. People who do NOT receive the vaccine show a steady weakening of their self-protection. The vaccine kicks their defensive responses back up to "high".

--dick (i'll try to find a reference to the more-antibodies studies i mention... after i read the Cleveland)
((just heard on radio: Seattle is now up to 70% of the population fully vaccinated))

And comparative figures on infection and death rates of 3 months ago compared to now, now that they have reached the 70% vaccination figure are??

autostaretx

Erratic Member
And comparative figures on infection and death rates of 3 months ago compared to now, now that they have reached the 70% vaccination figure are??
Using https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/data/daily-summary.aspx
For King County, which includes Seattle, the charts are:
1623294831492.png

I know that it's possible to see Seattle's data by postal code ... my wife chases those down, but i don't recall the link.
I'll try to dig it up tomorrow (she's just gone to bed).
Here are the county's *daily* vaccination counts, i'm not quickly finding the cumulative curve:
1623295205928.png

--dick

ECU

autostaretx

Erratic Member
The Seattle data is reached by clicking the King County's "geography over time" button, and then drilling through things (city-wide data) to isolate Seattle itself.
1623339518093.png

If you scroll down from that chart, you get a Seattle-only graph similar to the sub-frames i posted yesterday.
It has a "select the measure for the chart below" drop-box that lets you choose what's plotted.

(i still haven't found the cumulative vaccination chart ... even my wife can't find it on the King County site ... the world-of-data site might have it)

--dick

bladerunner

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Dr Campbell covered the British investigation of the myocardial issues yesterday:

In short: it's an incidence rate of about 1 in 215,000, and primarily affecting young males.

--dick

bladerunner

Looks like we should just accept that there has to be collateral damage for the greater good!!

Top Bottom