Disappearing posts

hilld

I have posts disappearing,

The first time this happened, I thought I screwed up. The post was posted, but when I went back to look at it later it was gone.

But then again it happened to day in my thread. I had several posts, and the last post seems to have disappeared. It had images and would have been post #44 in my thread here: https://sprinter-source.com/forums/index.php?threads/91399/page-3

There is a post #44, but it is from another person, not me.

Any idea on what is happening here, my post would have been around 8:45am US/Pacific on 2/24/21.

I can't answer where it may have gone. Scrolling through I can say that there is no deleted thread indication/notice left behind.

vic

hilld

Not sure if there is something funky going on with the database storage, perhaps deadlocking. I just know the post was there earlier as I was proof reading and posting pictures. It is gone now. Not sure what else to say about this, but this is the second time this has happened. in the past couple of months.

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Is it in your drafts?

I'm using the brave browser right now with no plugins/addons.

EDIT: I did notice that my draft in a different forum disappeared after I posted the above. Unless I know the exact settings you are running, it's not happening on my side. More people would also complain about it.

hilld

Not seeing any drafts section anywhere.....I could be blind. When I click on the floppy disk icon, I get this drop down. But no link to take me to a draft somewhere.

1614206755073.png

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Go to the forum that you were last in before hitting the save draft. Click on the "Thread title" space and a link will appear.
draft.JPG

In your case, I don't think it's retrievable.

hilld

Thanks for checking, and you are of course correct. Nothing there for me to retrieve. Not the end of the world.

Top Bottom