Scammer [Promises parts, no delivery]

weshig

just to let you know there is some scumbag that comes in here as 99lesw and says to contact Shon Autos at sosbey@ aol.com, telling you he has the part you need. I fell for it, he asks for payment from
Zelle
Osbey Shasta
i have emailed him many times and no reply after sending him money, found he is doing this on other sites like lexus
Be careful of this dirt bag

Last edited:

weshig

Another thing is Zelle offers zero protection from fraud or scams better to use paypal
stay away from Zelle, i called them to find out what they could with this guys name and they know the account it was sent to and a phone number, Zelle told me to read the legal statement and hung up
DONT USE ZELLE!!!

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
Another thing is Zelle offers zero protection from fraud or scams better to use paypal
It is best to use a credit card. Credit card purchases often come with protections.

And always use a credit card vs a debit card. I explain it this way. The debit card accesses your money. The credit card accesses the bank's money. The bank cares more about their money than they do yours. Most always a credit card transaction complaint will be acted upon a bit more efficiently than your debit card transaction problem.

vic

Top Bottom