Front Front Hitch for VS30

Roamers

2020 4X4 170 Crew
Aluminess also has one that I've been looking at. Appears compatible with Distronic as long as nothing is on it.

filmcan99

Aluminess also has one that I've been looking at. Appears compatible with Distronic as long as nothing is on it.
Hmm... that Aluminess one looks good, but it's $1000. The SprinterStore one is only $600. Anybody know what the differences are??

gltrimble

2017 170 4x4
I would look at the Van Compass front hitch. Cost about 50% more but a much beefier and better designed system. Good enough for a 10-12k winch. Agile offers a similar front hitch. The Aluminess is similar to the Van Compass/Agile hitch except it is not compatible with the distronic.

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Don't know how much metal work you can perform, but I used to be metal fabricator and selling my truck, I removed front hitch from it.
So having front beam, I need to weld couple of end plates to make it working for less than $200 material cost.

Roamers

2020 4X4 170 Crew
Hmm... that Aluminess one looks good, but it's $1000. The SprinterStore one is only $600. Anybody know what the differences are??
Aluminess has install instructions online. If the other one does also, may get some insight by comparing.

Desertbound

We make one here at Van Compass.

Take a look at the instructions here for more information on the install. It is compatible with Distronic but you will get a warning message if you have something in the front receiver. Your Adaptive cruise likely won't work when something is in the front hitch so keep that in mind.

-Rob @ VC

VanGoSki

We make one here at Van Compass.

That link doesn't work. Removing "copy-of" from the URL does work however. https://vancompass.com/collections/...nter-2019-winch-mount-with-optional-tow-hooks

However, that is for a winch mount with a tow-hitch. The instructions you linked is for what looks to be a tow-hitch only which is what I would be interested in. So do you have a link to a product page for the front tow-hitch only?

Desertbound

Weird, It works for me.

Try this again:

2019+ VS30 Front Receiver

If that doesn't work, go to our website and use the search tool on the upper right hand corner of our page and type in part number 4071

Or just go to the 2019+ Sprinter section here and scroll down till you find it towards the bottom:

todtan

How about a VC hidden winch mount for my 4cyl gasser? Any chance you have a compatible version coming soon? I'm not a fan of the Aluminess version.

Grozer

ConversionSprinterVans.com
I am also searching for a front mount for a 2019, 2500 2WD. Prices seem high and few to select from. Any assistance would be welcomed. Maker, Part Number etc. I want to mount my Spare on the front so I can install a holding tank under the floor where the spare currently is. Thank You in advance.

Metrocruiser

Hi there, nice link, I like the VC winch bumper! Does anyone have it installed? I would like to hear how the Distronic sensor performs in the secondary position rather than the OEM position.

Top Bottom