Lynnwood, WA 98036

Phone: (425) 673-0505
Fax: (425) 673-5959

Sales: tombrookshire@mblynnwood.com
Service: jeffcasey@mblynnwood.com
Parts: parts@mblynnwood.com

Visit our website for more information at www.mblynnwood.com

About Us: Our Motto: PASSION / EXPERIENCE / CONVENIENCE / VALUE

We are committed to offering Sprinter Owners with the same high level of customer service that we offer to Mercedes-Benz Passenger car and light truck owners. Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood looks forward to the opportunity to earn your satisfaction and business.

Experienced Certified Technicians — Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood is extremely proud to offer the best technicians Seattle has to offer. We employ some of the most highly trained and experienced Master Certified Technicians that know your vehicle inside and out. Our factory trained technicians have over 100 years of combined experience in repairing your vehicle, who else would you trust to service your Mercedes-Benz?

The Kundendienst Award — Mercedes-Benz of Lynnwood was the first Mercedes-Benz dealer in Seattle to win this award in 2008 and now we're the first to win it in 2009! That's right, we've now won the coveted Kundendienst Award from MBUSA 2 times. "Kundendienst", which means "Customer Service" in German, is the highest possible achievement and represents superior customer care and Service & Parts team performance.

wbk

I plan to take my newly 03 Sprinter 158 WB here for a Service soon. I have to say I had a few conversations with Gerrit in Service when I was purchasing this beauty and he was extremely helpful. I have good expecatations and will post how my Service goes.

mawsea

sprinter guru
So are these guys an good? Do they know anything about the T1Ns? I need to go get the intake recall taken care of but am reluctant to have a dealer do any work on my van (based on past bad dealer experiences) I also need to have the tranny shudder looked at but do not want to bother if they are not experienced with the T1N. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks

mawsea

sprinter guru
Never mind , I just talked to them on the phone , because it's a Dodge they can't do the recall work.

mawsea

sprinter guru
I took the van in to have them look at my shuddering tranny, black death, and coolant leak at passenger rear of engine. They wanted $6,800 to do the job. Forget that! They seemed just as incompetent as all the other dealers I have dealt with.

BBlessing

61k happy miles
I had them warranty a glow plug for me, their shop is spotless and they treated me very well.

bb

s2kysk

Did'nt have my van service there but, I took my C-class there for rough idle. they said I had faulty throttle slide and it needed replacement at tune of over $2000. I ask service advisor what is throttle slide? He could'nt give me straight answer and had him pointed out on part diagram and he pointed to intake throttle. Make long stroy short, all I had was vacuum hose leak.

BBlessing

61k happy miles
I had them warranty a glow plug for me, their shop is spotless and they treated me very well.

bb
so after the warranty ran out on my van, they tried to sell me a $400 egr valve for $1k plus labor. :bash: they will never see my van again.

bb

JIB

Just up to the new service building for a couple of recall/warranty concerns. Overall good experience, nice new facility, Those employees that I spoke with were upbeat and knowledgeable. I will be back when I have work I won't/can't perform myself.

Rock Doc

I've had good experiences with them for both service and parts. Yes, they're expensive--but so is every other MB dealership I've had to visit. They have struck me as straightforward and upfront with information. Their new facility is very nice. I have a choice of another Sprinter dealership in the area--and this is the one I choose. (Also, their pricing on parts has seemed to be a bit lower than the other dealership in my area, which further draws me to Lynnwood.) I especially like that they have an alignment rack (about the only one in the Seattle area that can handle Sprinters), and their pricing on the alignment was competitive with what other shops charge for a standard alignment for most vehicles.

Rock Doc
2014 Pleasureway Plateau TS in 2013 Sprinter 3500

Top Bottom