decaturdave

Item Location
Atlanta
Contact Info
PM
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
My van came with "upgraded" front seats, which I strongly dislike. My previous van had stock seats in them and I found them quite comfortable.
Does anyone in the southeastern US have stock seats taking up space in their garage? I'd take both drivers and passenger if possible but really need the drivers side.
Thanks to the forum!

HighPockets

I have a set of '07 seats. I took them out after obtaining some new seats at a converters warehouse. I was OK with the original but the passenger armrest was/is broken. I tried to buy just the broken part and it was close to $200 IIRC and no used armrest were available because they are sold as part of the seat. I remembered a new set of seats at the converter's that put my windows and air in, called them and they sold the pair to me for $300 a seat. You can have my originals but Atlanta is 7 hours from my home just north of Ruston, LA. It's mostly I-20 all the way and you can spend the night on my farm in your van.

Gene

decaturdave

Let me figure out what brand they are. They match the folding sofa in the back, but I'm not sure where the previous owner bought them.

IMG_5372.jpg

Top Bottom