Adding Relays to OEM Relay Rail, K100

forlexinotme

Obviously there are a ton of extra slots for micro relays on the OEM relay rail, K100 located at the top of the drivers seat base. The issue is finding the correct part number terminals to utilize the oem mounting. Essentially you need 'small' and 'large' spade terminals with tabs to lock into the rail.

Painless Performance offers p/n 80136, Micro Relay w/ Base and Terminals. This kit contains a micro relay rated at 30A normally open and 25A normally closed, the base (which you don't need if using the oem rail), and the small and larger terminals which lock into the base/OEM relay rail.

The terminals are AMP brand and a few extra large and small terminals were included. I was able to use standard molex crimpers with good results. I have also used my weatherpack crimpers.

Digikey and mouser allegedly sell the appropriate terminals, but if you need a relay as well, this is likely a cheaper option. I paid around $12 on ebay for my kit. You can also find the kit on amazon, just search "Painless 80136 Micro Relay."

20210126_195216.jpg

20210126_185001.jpg20210126_185035.jpg

Attachments

Top Bottom