Wimp or Puss

johnplyler

2020 4x4
I have been using the 5 gal. bucket system for years. I make up several bag uses at a time. First you fit a stick of water pipe insulation around the top rim. Next you place in a bag the size of the bucket that will pull down on the sides at least half way. Then you throw in a scoop of cedar shavings and a scoop of poo powder. Next you stack in at least five more bags with the same sawdust and poo powder. When you use one, you just take it out, tie it off, and set it outside until morning.

During the day around camp, the bucket system is my trash can. It doesn't look like a toilet and it makes a very nice trash can as well.

P

Patrick walsh

Been pooping in five gallon buckets for years. I us3 to build new homes that often took 2-3 years to build. No way I’m going in the porta John after the 300 different random beer guzzling meat head nasty ass typical construction workers have been in there doing god knows what.

I learnt to grab a five travel with trash bags and tp and yup throw it in the dumpster when I’m done.

In the van I do the same. I always scope out a dumpster at the gas station not the trash.

As for winter camping in the northeast it’s called a -20% bag. Drive straight to your destination heat cranked. Anything you don’t want to freeze goes in the bag with you. Wake up drive to wherever your gonna play to heat up eat crap in a bucket and get to having some outdoor fun.

Easy peasy, not need to complicate shit “get it“ ? hahaha

sanomechanic

The narrator /author is speaking my language, and for $1770 you can have a long weekend here !
Dennis .
La Magia , La Cultura, La Historia , Eco Bravo!

I could live with that. Even if I can not understand a single word they are saying. All they need to do is point. Go that way. Now...How do I drive my sprinter there?

lindenengineering

I could live with that. Even if I can not understand a single word they are saying. All they need to do is point. Go that way. Now...How do I drive my sprinter there?
You don't !' You rent one locally or better still have someone drive you there in a Lexus LS500H and arrive in "Style"!
Don't forget the Italian suit though !--William did, but Giancarlo put him "right"! With Caruso. Molto bene! :devilish:
Dennis

Last edited:

Top Bottom