Pictures of your Sprinter

EEC Motors

Where can I get a camo wrap like this?
info@precisionedmonton.com

This wrap was custom made by Precision vehicle wraps in Edmonton Alberta, Canada
They have a printer and they coat it with a vinyl top layer..
EXTREMLY DURABLE..
Vehicle wrap is 18 month old and showing no sign on peeling or bubbling..
They do amazing work and use the best quality material for our harsh Edmonton climate..

TheDantee

We could make that
Where are you located?

info@precisionedmonton.com

This wrap was custom made by Precision vehicle wraps in Edmonton Alberta, Canada
They have a printer and they coat it with a vinyl top layer..
EXTREMLY DURABLE..
Vehicle wrap is 18 month old and showing no sign on peeling or bubbling..
They do amazing work and use the best quality material for our harsh Edmonton climate..
Sounds good, Im in Ontario not to far less harsh climate. How much was it if you dont mind?

EEC Motors

Not sure.. I paid 2k for the wrap and install..
The quality of the wrap in the best..

Give them a call, tell them Paul from EEC Motors. Sprinter van wrap.. they will know..

Cheers

Tom Tint

Where are you located?

Im in Massachusetts. Vehicle wraps are typically printed with latex or eco solvent ink. The over laminate is a must for longevity as neither of those ink sets hold up well when exposed to the elements. 2K is about the right money for a partial wrap.

Sounds good, Im in Ontario not to far less harsh climate. How much was it if you dont mind?

Hey all, I’m new to the Sprinter club but loving it so far. Got the 2020 4x4 and been dressing her up a little bit, but haven’t done anything with the inside yet. Managed to put about 3k miles on in the first two months of ownership so she’s getting used. Looking forward to covid days being a thing of the past so I can meet some of you folks in person. I live in Alameda and hope to eventually meet some fellow Sprinter owners here in the Bay Area, and beyond. Thanks to all of you for being helpful active members of these forums. Cheers!A370A67F-23F4-4C90-98C7-19866B865571.jpeg9B8152E3-2D19-4EC5-A195-48800FF8BBB4.jpegC56F6CDA-6602-4274-9C24-67B3DF3846E3.jpeg

Top Bottom