Pictures of your Sprinter

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
I can see the pic above yours, but no, not seeing your picture. If you uploaded it to this site there would be no issues.

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 7.41.36 AM.png

-Randy

alexk243

KulAdventure
I can see the pic above yours, but no, not seeing your picture. If you uploaded it to this site there would be no issues.

View attachment 97833

-Randy
Interesting... I've never seen that. They usually require the higher resolution pictures to be hosted by another site. I can see mine and all other pictures fine on the app and webpage.

I don't think you can upload pictures directly to the forum... Someone has to host then I think... If I upload them through the app the Tapatalk hosts them, not sprinter-source. I could be wrong... Hoping someone else would weigh in on this.

Is anyone else having issues seeing my pictures? That's very odd that I can see them fine and they don't show up for you. Not sure why that's happening.

Last edited:

canyoneer

2017 144 High Roof
Interesting... I've never seen that. They usually require the higher resolution pictures to be hosted by another site. I can see mine and all other pictures fine on the app and webpage.

I don't think you can upload pictures directly to the forum... Someone has to host then I think... If I upload them through the app the Tapatalk hosts them, not sprinter-source. I could be wrong... Hoping someone else would weigh in on this.

Is anyone else having issues seeing my pictures? That's very odd that I can see them fine and they don't show up for you. Not sure why that's happening.
I can see it fine. I usually click on the "attachment" arrow and upload/attach a photo that way.

Attachments

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
And you can insert the photo where you want it. Perhaps the reason people think you cannot do it is the button for a Pic on the Quick Reply section at the bottom of a page doesn't include anything but hyperlinks and picture links, but if you Go Advanced the attachment button is a paperclip.

-Randy

alexk243

KulAdventure
And you can insert the photo where you want it. Perhaps the reason people think you cannot do it is the button for a Pic on the Quick Reply section at the bottom of a page doesn't include anything but hyperlinks and picture links, but if you Go Advanced the attachment button is a paperclip.

-Randy
Gotcha, yeah I'll give it a shot. Not sure it displays the pictures as well, but I'll give it a try.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
The only downside is having to shrink the image to 900px wide. On my Mac I just open the image in Preview and either select a smaller portion of the image and use Crop, or under Tools/Adjust Size I shrink the total image to be 900px wide and then save before uploading to the site.

-Randy

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
Do these 4x4's come with a special refrigerator that holds the food extra well?? I cannot imagine cleaning up after a trip like those above. I get complaints about people feeling car sick from the way *I* drive. geez

-Randy

OffroadHamster

Do these 4x4's come with a special refrigerator that holds the food extra well?? I cannot imagine cleaning up after a trip like those above. I get complaints about people feeling car sick from the way *I* drive. geez

-Randy
Pack it to the gills, no problems. I did have my fridge door fling open once. Van body flexed just enough to flex my cabinets in the back and release the latch for the Isotherm. Nectarines and tomatoes are messy

marc1

Pack it to the gills, no problems. I did have my fridge door fling open once. Van body flexed just enough to flex my cabinets in the back and release the latch for the Isotherm. Nectarines and tomatoes are messy
Agreed. I just ran Usal Rd. in N. Mendocino county to get to one of my favorite beach camping spots and had NO issues. Similar conditions.

Top Bottom