Pictures of your Sprinter

CaseyTibbs

rough country led bar that I bought off of their used page on EBay. It’s been 5 years and this $250 bar has never let me down.

The spotlights are from Australia, STEDI Type X-Pro with a 1.15km beam throw. The Australians don’t mess around when it comes to lights and these are no exception.

the drone pictures are the lights from 500’ up in the air. First is the headlight then the led bar then the spotlights.
I just learned that in Kalifornia, lightbars must be covered on the street. Does anyone in this state comply with that law?

Fourbye

Cool low profile roof bars! I have a low roof too. May i know how high are those risers on the rails? thanks,[/QUOTE]

I designed and fabricated the crossbar system to keep a very low profile. The riser blocks are 1.5" tall and rest right on the top of the stock roof rails. That gives me between 3/8" and 1/2" clearance under the bar and over the roof ribs.

roofcrossbars1.jpeg

Last edited:

steved57

Very nice, I'd like to see more of your moto van setup!
Hi Pez
It's pretty basic - I put in sound deadening, insulation, Mercedes side windows, RB Components wall, roof and door panels, RB Components cabinets, wheel well boxes and Bolt in On bike tie down system (which is made for the Sprinter van - so we use ice chests, cots, camp grill etc... and usually stay somewhere that has restrooms/showers - I still plan on rooftop a/c, vent fan, a bed and maybe a small cabinet with fridge but that's mostly it as the vans main purpose is to haul the bikes and gear

Alta Boy

I’ve never seen, but if the popo is in a mood or wants a reason…
I’ve been cited with a fix or fine ticket for uncovered driving lights during the day in California and warned in Nevada.
It was difficult to locate covers for 8” round Marchal rallye lights but with plastic covers I was legit.
The same covers are starting at 180$ These days…
CHP very strict regarding forward facing red or blue lights as well : instaticket.
I think they may have to have lenses changed or removed to clear the ticket.

Alta Boy

Yup.
Here in Yewtah old clapped out ambulance camper vans are common with red front lights and sirens intact.
Law is on the books but not enforced.
I always wondered how people could live in a retired ambulance, guess they’ve never seen what goes on back there.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Yup.
Here in Yewtah old clapped out ambulance camper vans are common with red front lights and sirens intact.
Law is on the books but not enforced.
I always wondered how people could live in a retired ambulance, guess they’ve never seen what goes on back there.
Exactly

Alta Boy

What? You afraid of ghosts?
Worked in and around rescue rigs/ambulances for around 35 years, the splattering ,stooling,dying, suffering and pain doesn’t seem like it would wash right off.
Lifted an interior panel for service in rear of a rig that was decontaminated several times a day and intrusion of goo under it was not so nice.

goldihop

Worked in and around rescue rigs/ambulances for around 35 years, the splattering ,stooling,dying, suffering and pain doesn’t seem like it would wash right off.
Lifted an interior panel for service in rear of a rig that was decontaminated several times a day and intrusion of goo under it was not so nice.
That was my first thought. Been doing it for 10 and you can’t get some of that stuff out. The smell in the back of a rig always gets me. One whiff gives me flashbacks to sleepless nights and all the fluids.

CanadaWesty97

I am posting these pic in case anyone interested in our Sprinter Westfalia James Cook, which we are selling.
Full description under T1N, Sprinter-Based RV Brands, Airstream/Westfalia.
The thread:
For sale thread: Airstream Sprinter Westfalia Vans Available to Buy

I will also post it under Classified/Sprinters for sale.IMG_4993.jpeg
This is the link to all photos in Dropbox. Copy/paste to your browser if you do not see a hyperlink that you can click on.
I also post the pdf with description here:

Attachments

Last edited:

rogerball0

UK Spec 2002 LWB 311 CDI
Painted my 2002 sprinter this week, the body work was in pretty good shape but the cost of having both c - pillars (back corners) pulled back out filled and painted was more than what the vans worth so cut into the body inside and using a wooden dowel beat both sides back out to near perfect, filled, faired and primed then painted the entire van in satin black with a 4" emulsion roller. Also beat out some other dents and attended to a ton of blisters and scratches to get to this.................

20220922_173403.jpg

20220922_173255.jpg

20220922_173259.jpg

Still got to sort out some rot at the bottom of the windscreen and vinyl wrap the bonnet but pleased with the finish and now anymore dents i incur i can sort myself with no to low cost to put right.

Cheers

Roger (UK)

Top Bottom