Pictures of your Sprinter

depark

2022 2500 4x4 LR
Ive never seen those Black Rhino wheels for a Sprinter fitment that is why I asked.....
They are real wheels. They come in 38 and 52mm offset. I know this because I'm considering them for my van.
Cheers
Darryl

SeaWeed

Tetons and Yellowstone last week. Yellowstone is my favorite NP so far with its history, topography, fishing and wildlife. Unfortunately, our YNP trip was cut short due to the flood damages. I did, however, get to spend a rainy afternoon fishing the Firehole river over the weekend. White Miller caddis was a hit. I'm excited to return and fish the Madison river sometime soon. For now, we'll creep our way to Glacier NP.

CAFCC4CE-D8EE-4551-AABA-54C93CF61CB3.jpeg

1BC0476C-A10B-4076-A4F6-D1CBBA9C1052.jpeg

642353BD-5492-4512-BD37-22CFA783B2FA.jpeg

canuckster

Tetons and Yellowstone last week. Yellowstone is my favorite NP so far with its history, topography, fishing and wildlife. Unfortunately, our YNP trip was cut short due to the flood damages. I did, however, get to spend a rainy afternoon fishing the Firehole river over the weekend. White Miller caddis was a hit. I'm excited to return and fish the Madison river sometime soon. For now, we'll creep our way to Glacier NP.

View attachment 222861

View attachment 222863

View attachment 222864
Looks like the traction boards got some use!

Considering1

Air Lift 5000 air bags. 1 1/4 over stock height at 50 psi and the ride defiantly improved. I'm still interested in the MB lift block but am struggling to find the specific part number - without it my local parts guy is useless.

Easy install as well. But after cutting in windows every job has been easy ha!
Can you link me to the kit you used?

turbolsvt

View attachment 222861

View attachment 222863

View attachment 222864
How do you like the hidden winch mount?

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
20220711_143552.jpg

Zion.
Sprinter rules in RV parks, although I feel pitty for those conversion who come with no electric AC in 102F weather.
I think those are the people on this picture.

20220711_182157.jpg

SeaWeed

How do you like the hidden winch mount?
We love it! One of our favorite exterior modifications. Extremely well built and bolted right up after some bumper cover trimming and cutting down the tow hook adapter. I’ve used the winch once to pull out a stuck farm truck and it held up great. I trust it.

cheapren

We love it! One of our favorite exterior modifications. Extremely well built and bolted right up after some bumper cover trimming and cutting down the tow hook adapter. I’ve used the winch once to pull out a stuck farm truck and it held up great. I trust it.
Who made the roof rack? looks really cool. thx

SeaWeed

Who made the roof rack? looks really cool. thx
It’s called the airliner by Tourig. I would recommend it. I needed it so that the fan when open can clear the bottom of the tent. I still can’t open it totally but it’s adequate for ventilation as is.

The vertical plates and several of the cross bars came bent up during shipping. CS was great and said it’s the shipper’s fault (3rd party and they had gotten many complaints about packaging, and at the time we’re looking for a different packaging and shipping source). I ended up using 8020, and lots of it, for the cross bars which they reimbursed me for (~$600), and I used the vertical plates anyway because they weren’t bowed too bad and are very thin (~3/16”), so they straighten out when I bolted them to the cross bars. They had an even bow instead of dents and creases like the cross bars. It’s supported my solar and roof tent for a while now with no issues. With everything together it’s very solid.

SeaWeed

Been unexpectedly stuck in Post Falls, ID for a few days.

I randomly noticed my front tires are wearing oddly, down to the belt on the inboard side of both tires. Went through our photos and the tires seem fine on June 4. I actually posted that photo here from our trip to Yellowstone.

Glad I noticed it when I did. Made an emergency stop in Post Falls that has turned into a nightmare since Tuesday. Ordering 2 new K02’s, Firestone refusing to even touch my van because it’s “too tall for their 16 foot garage opening” even after they said no problem two days earlier, so the van is at Spokane Mercedes getting two front tires mounted and checking alignment. I did an oil change, fuel filter replacement, and cleaned the EGR valve because I’ve been having sudden surge issues under slow acceleration. Also installed at WeBoost Drive Reach RV kit to broaden our spectrum on working from the van. Did all that in the hotel parking lot waiting for my appointment at Firestone just for them to turn me away. Thank god our tires shipped from the Tire Rack distributor in Seattle so they arrived next day. Came to Mercedes at 3:30 this afternoon and they were able to squeeze my van in. I’m thankful for that. Should pick it up tomorrow.

More MX for the logbook. Guess that’s just how it goes sometimes!

32EEBECF-61C8-4779-96C0-446986A95D65.jpeg

E26DE96F-E0B3-492B-85F2-CACDF80B0510.jpeg

4B8FE76D-B858-4D1B-B73E-ED37FAC1E3A7.jpeg

randomly noticed my front tires are wearing oddly, down to the belt on the inboard side of both tires. Went through our photos and the tires seem fine on June 4. I actually posted that photo here from our trip to Yellowstone.
I had same problem recently on my original Vanco tires on my 2020. My inside half wear was much more severe than yours even and the outside half was like new. I had to replace after 15,000 miles. I had it aligned around 8,000 miles and drove fine so don't know the cause.

SeaWeed

I had same problem recently on my original Vanco tires on my 2020. My inside half wear was much more severe than yours even and the outside half was like new. I had to replace after 15,000 miles. I had it aligned around 8,000 miles and drove fine so don't know the cause.
Odd. I have about 15k on this set too. The sprinter tech at Mercedes said it’s probably because of all the weight I added in building it out, but I just can’t imagine that alone would throw off the geometry so badly to cause this.

Top Bottom