(FOUND) Looking To Buy 118 WB Sprinter

Contact Info
john.holway@icloud.com
Price
Anyone know anyone who has a 118 WB SHC Sprinter they might be open to selling...(preferably low miles)? Any leads would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
(price dependent on mileage / condition)

I’m in Los Angeles but will truthfully travel anywhere for a good deal on this rare model.

Last edited:

T1nPete

Anyone know anyone who has a 118 WB Sprinter they might be open to selling...? I believe the 118 WB was only offered with the t1N model (dodge 2004-2006). Any leads would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Hi John, I came across this 118 at auction, might be able to grab it for a good deal, seems like a little rust but looks like an original passenger van which is great since it has the mounting points for the bench seats already. Here is the URL, its in California central area I think. Current auction price is $4000. Good luck.

T1nPete

@T1nPete wow what a find, how'd you come across it? Is 777auctions a good site to frequent if I'm going to continue searching?
Funny I was just watching Youtube videos and saw that Van as a recently listed video and when I looked into it more it was that auction site. They look like they auction many other items and equipment so don't know their reputation or how they came upon it but they did show it running without a check engine light, looks like it does have some rust but again it might end at a good price. From the past I found just searching your local classifieds seems to be the best way to find a good deal, might take some time but it allows you to act on a good deal right away and there are still some businesses that are off loading these older vans from their business and not knowing the following of them they under price them. Still do your homework as they are old vans now and all the used T1n's that I have bought in the past 5 year always need some sort of work haha especially if they are a good deal. Good luck to you!

Funny I was just watching Youtube videos and saw that Van as a recently listed video and when I looked into it more it was that auction site. They look like they auction many other items and equipment so don't know their reputation or how they came upon it but they did show it running without a check engine light, looks like it does have some rust but again it might end at a good price. From the past I found just searching your local classifieds seems to be the best way to find a good deal, might take some time but it allows you to act on a good deal right away and there are still some businesses that are off loading these older vans from their business and not knowing the following of them they under price them. Still do your homework as they are old vans now and all the used T1n's that I have bought in the past 5 year always need some sort of work haha especially if they are a good deal. Good luck to you!
Wow thanks so much for the advice and info! If it’s ok with you, I might reach out to you in the future with questions about T1n ownership and repair expectations...? Seeing you’re a seasoned T1n owner!

In regards to this specific van you mentioned... After thinking it over, I’m not sure if I’ll pursue it. Looking for the super high ceiling model... but I know that cuts my already limited options in half. Unless I can find a hightop I can install for cheap... but I’m assuming that’s a bit hard to find for such a rare Vehicle.

T1nPete

Anytime there are many other experts on this forum but any questions I can do my best to help answer.

Yes the super high ceiling 118wb are pretty hard to find but I would just keep an eye out even for the 140wb it's not that much bigger. And not worth trying to find a high top to install it will be expensive and hard to even find one that fits if any.

I had a 118wb for a short time then went to the 140wb and them now the 158wb. Found having the extra space suited my situation better so if I were you and just want a high top keep your options open on the different wheelbase you might find even the longer ones feel like you run out of space quickly.

sarl_cagan

2006 118" SHC in Portland, OR

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
I can vouch for the Coparts Eugine van. It has been serviced for years by the same shop that does mine. It has been at the coast, some small rust below the windshield. Original red paint, driver's door replaced from a white van. Driver's seat a bit worn.
The paint looks like it would buff out, I don't know.
Interior has the passenger panels and all.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Anyone know anyone who has a 118 WB Sprinter they might be open to selling...(preferably the super high ceiling)? I believe the 118 WB was only offered with the t1N model (dodge 2004-2006). Any leads would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Heres one

T1nPete

Anyone know anyone who has a 118 WB Sprinter they might be open to selling...(preferably the super high ceiling)? I believe the 118 WB was only offered with the t1N model (dodge 2004-2006). Any leads would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
John here was one more I found in my area, expensive but is the hard to find 118 high roof.

48hp

Been poking around and the prices on these 118's are all over the map. Does anyone have production numbers on these?

I have one here in Houston, TX and I have been using it the past few months as our shop truck. I was planning on doing a basic build on it and then selling it.

2006 with 198k miles no rust which is why I bought it.
New Battery
Added blue sea usb outlet
Added new front speakers
Oil change
Recently replaced camshaft position sensor and crankshaft position sensor. Feel free to message me.
FF950682-2506-4122-BB6D-1DFDA54B2519.jpeg997CFBD3-F4D6-49C0-9DE6-4A971A73888A.jpegA5A62C8C-6D4D-467B-A1B2-322777C52A47.jpeg6CDC51A8-C98D-4056-A68F-D3E2055E44CC.jpeg5367ACF0-47B0-4ED1-80B5-E9657E595AFD.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Bottom