Scanner in Flagstaff

goat

Hi Can you recommend a good shop?

I just had an overheat in Flagstaff and the van may need more and better attention than I can give it.
Thanks
John G

WinnieView1

Hi Can you recommend a good shop?

I just had an overheat in Flagstaff and the van may need more and better attention than I can give it.
Thanks
John G
According to many members you probably don't want to use MB of Flagstaff. It may be 'cheaper' and more fruitful to pay to have it towed to Phx to one of the several dealers.

goat

T
According to many members you probably don't want to use MB of Flagstaff. It may be 'cheaper' and more fruitful to pay to have it towed to Phx to one of the several dealers.
Thanks Winnieview
Any private shops aRound flagstaff?
i really have never liked using dealerships.
John

WinnieView1

T

Thanks Winnieview
Any private shops aRound flagstaff?
i really have never liked using dealerships.
John
We don't personally know of any but you may want to create a new post and ask for help, and perhaps in locating someone in Flagstaff;

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
When I had my Sprinter at MB of Flagstaff last January, I was arranging towing it to Las Vegas, where I live as after 2 weeks the mechanic did about the same amount of damages what he did repairs.
What saved the situation was new mechanic they hired and who was able to put my Sprinter on the road.
So when I had to finish the software programing back home, my friend found that the
1st mechanic enter wrong VIN into new ignition module, what created radio lock down and other issues, when
2nd mechanic not only replaced the injectors, but also properly coded them to ECU, what made the engine running again.
So when I have no pity for the 1st guy, the 2nd mechanic was promising.
Not that I am going to give them another chance.
Now Tom, can you do SCN coding?

I was on the river for about a week and just seeing this now. I guess it depends what the van needs to figure out who to take it too. I have no experiance with MB of Flag and don't know of any other ones that can do specialized work on it. But if it is more general in nature some shops may be able to help you.

Also, maybe cruise by Fedex and UPS- if they have Sprinters in their fleet pull in and ask where they get their maintenance done (pretty sure Fedex does).

goat

I was on the river for about a week and just seeing this now. I guess it depends what the van needs to figure out who to take it too. I have no experiance with MB of Flag and don't know of any other ones that can do specialized work on it. But if it is more general in nature some shops may be able to help you.

Also, maybe cruise by Fedex and UPS- if they have Sprinters in their fleet pull in and ask where they get their maintenance done (pretty sure Fedex does).
Awesome! I was on the river too! This is what I came back to. Thanks for the advice about Fed Ex !
Cheers
John

Sinatorj

Awesome! I was on the river too! This is what I came back to. Thanks for the advice about Fed Ex !
Cheers
John
Have been told Frys automotive does service on Sprinter and possibly check the freightliner shop at Rush truck center.

Top Bottom