First 2021 4 cylinder diesels are here

2021_3500_LowRoof

Yup side entry wheelchair lift. For my 11 yo kid.
I was debating on the upfit partners and going that way but the info was a bit slim. They couldn’t tell me if the van could get upfit in SC(driverge) while it was waiting for stuff like I’m waiting now…. So I’m waiting to get the van to CT to install a rear seat and lay down the $10k on the side lift install.

elemental

Wherever you go, there you are.
Do you know what the PFD set means?
It could mean a lot of things... Personal Flotation Device, Process Flow Diagram...

but given the context, the statement "PFD Set" is an event in the production/delivery process. In that context, we could speculate that it means that the "Port For Delivery" has been established. (Look at the section of the message just about the "Status" section where "Shipment" information such as "Vessel", "Port", and "Ship Date" is shown.) I doubt that it has anything to do with the DPF (Diesel Particular Filter) despite the use of the same three letters in the acronym. But that's just speculation without a key to the acronyms being used, as the terminology in the message is terse.

The "Shipment" information saying "25 - Ladson" probably refers to Ladson, South Carolina. That matches with the "Factory" information being "South Carolina".

Top Bottom