1/14/21 Any news on 4x4 availability?

So I know it’s a 4x4 thread that I hijacked but oh well…the title is very fitting as the van came in today.
My dealer said mine was his last 2021 delivery from MB. This thing is one interesting beast.
I’m sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I wanted it as a camper hauler and mobility accessible for my kid.
the interior was surprisingly complete as far as walls and ceiling go for a passenger van. Salesmen made a smokin warranty deal and the price was still at the negotiated price.
View attachment 206279

Congrats! What did you get on the Warranty

junkets

So I know it’s a 4x4 thread that I hijacked but oh well…the title is very fitting as the van came in today.
My dealer said mine was his last 2021 delivery from MB. This thing is one interesting beast.
I’m sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I wanted it as a camper hauler and mobility accessible for my kid.
the interior was surprisingly complete as far as walls and ceiling go for a passenger van. Salesmen made a smokin warranty deal and the price was still at the negotiated price.
View attachment 206279

This is great!!! We are driving home from Florida today and will be signing docs Monday and picking up Tuesday. But we will be swinging by tomorrow to catch a glimpse and grab some pics and will post here.
I hope this thread lives in infamy and we are able to return to it with updates from all of the “lost summer builds of 2021” community … what a long strange trip it’s been!
Is anyone else still waiting?

I am still waiting for mine to get on a transport truck. My dealer said today they have no idea when that will happen. It was released to VCP 12-17 and then was released for transport 1-8. I have finally decided if it doesn't show up by the end of the month I will just buy a new raptor.

I am still waiting for mine to get on a transport truck. My dealer said today they have no idea when that will happen. It was released to VCP 12-17 and then was released for transport 1-8. I have finally decided if it doesn't show up by the end of the month I will just buy a new raptor.

Interesting mine was released to supposedly VPC around that time and i haven't heard a thing since =/

2021_3500_LowRoof

Whoops!

Boxster1971

2012 Sprinter 3500 Ext
The interior was surprisingly complete as far as walls and ceiling go to look like a passenger van. If you haven’t figured yet, it’s a cargo with the fleet window package and various trim options. Salesmen made a smokin warranty deal and the price was still at the negotiated price.
Congratulations on finally getting your van! Is that the V21 Luxury Interior Trim option in your photo? I also plan to order a cargo van with windows all around and the V21 option.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
The interior was surprisingly complete as far as walls and ceiling go to look like a passenger van. If you haven’t figured yet, it’s a cargo with the fleet window package and various trim options. Salesmen made a smokin warranty deal and the price was still at the negotiated price.
View attachment 206279
CONGRATS! Good looking rig!

2021_3500_LowRoof

Congratulations on finally getting your van! Is that the V21 Luxury Interior Trim option in your photo? I also plan to order a cargo van with windows all around and the V21 option.
cant get the luxury trim with the cargo afaik. It’s actually VA1 waist high pvc trim as well as v31. It was a pleasant surprise as I figured it would be the crappy plastic walls and look really unfinished.
1642220538574.jpeg

Interesting mine was released to supposedly VPC around that time and i haven't heard a thing since =/
Can they track once released to shipper?

What do ya know my van is going to the same dealership as yours (I recognize dealer name on your screenshot). Released to VPC 12/18 and release to transport 1/10. I was really hoping one part of this process would move quickly. Any updates from today? I’m guessing our vans may be on the same truck. I literally ordered this thing a year ago this week.

Top Bottom