T1N: 1994-2006 Injector or Injector Parts ASAP

DFW_Motorrad

Contact Info
PM
Price
Any
Long story short, I am closing on my first house tomorrow and my van decided to remove injector #4 for me last week. Pulled the threads out of the head. To fix it right, I wanted to pull the valve cover off and install a Time-Sert. Injectors #3 and #5 were seized and I had to get out the puller. When disassembling the tops, I was very careful with every little piece and put everything in baggies.
Somewhere between removing them and reassembling them, the gray ball that seals the return side seems to have disappeared.

If someone has a junk injector that's complete or has a source for rebuild parts or knows the exact diameter of that gray ball, please, please let me know.
I'm in upstate NY. 2004 2500 high roof 140"

lindenengineering

To be frank you are screwed !
Why oh why do you DIY'rs take these things apart ?
You can't rebuild them without TRAINING AND a computerized BOSCH test bench!
So in short GOT $50,000 to spend ?
A practical alternative!
I have take outs that I wouldn't trust even with a promiscuous girlfriend!! Even installed in a engine rebuild .
You can have them for $100 each (basic core value) plus shipping.
The proceeds got to www.mercyships.org and provide some desperately needed cataract surgery, or cleft palate repair for some little kids in West Africa.
Wanna be wild?
Call me with a C/C and I will make it happen !
Dennis

nctrailseeker

Thank you Dennis and everyone at LinDen. True heroes.
.... And not just for sending you a core, but for what they do with the proceeds. That's amazing. šŸ„‡

DFW_Motorrad

Just wanted to follow up with an update. I was entirely expecting some gross, gummed up, rusted injector pulled out of a junkyard van for what I paid, not even accounting for the fact that it was a charity donation.

What I actually got looked better than the set of "rebuilt" injectors I got 4-5 years ago when I bought the van non-running. I figured, it's better than the one that just popped out, so I'm not even going to pull it apart and swap the internals like I was planning on having to do. Just cleaned the injector hole and threw this one in.

I don't know if I just got lucky and stumbled on the one of my injectors that didn't flow match the rest, but this van now runs smoother than it ever has.

Thank you again to everyone at LinDen.

lindenengineering

Just wanted to follow up with an update. I was entirely expecting some gross, gummed up, rusted injector pulled out of a junkyard van for what I paid, not even accounting for the fact that it was a charity donation.

What I actually got looked better than the set of "rebuilt" injectors I got 4-5 years ago when I bought the van non-running. I figured, it's better than the one that just popped out, so I'm not even going to pull it apart and swap the internals like I was planning on having to do. Just cleaned the injector hole and threw this one in.

I don't know if I just got lucky and stumbled on the one of my injectors that didn't flow match the rest, but this van now runs smoother than it ever has.

Thank you again to everyone at LinDen.
Well I am not going to sell you crap that will destroy your engine .
The injector was used, but was Bosch tested & confirmed good, the previous owner then insisted on a new set from MB.
Glad it al worked out.
Cheers Dennis

Top Bottom