EuroMotorcars, Bethesda, MD (Dealership)

Rating

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

ben322

Re: EuroMotorcars, Bethesda, Maryland

FYI, Sprinter service will be at their facility on Marinelli Road in Rockville, (across from the White Flint METRO Station next to the Metrobus service center).

Manawanui

I took the sprinter yesterday (09 January 2012) to Euromotorcars, an MB/Sprinter dealer in Bethesda/Rockville for a diagnosis of the cause of my tach flutter. It is the closest (1.5 hours drive, barring bad traffic) to my place in Southern MD. There were a few problems; Euro is primarily a MB auto dealership. They cannot even get a sprinter into their Bethesda shop to work on it. Some portion of the premises is under construction, so it is a madhouse. They do their Sprinter work about seven miles away in Rockville, MD. Unfortunately, although I made more than certain that the woman who made my appointment was given the information that I needed a Sprinter diagnosis, she made the appointment for the Bethesda shop. All three of the email reminders sent to me had the Bethesda address (not the Sprinter shop address) on them. So when I showed up in Bethesda, they sent me (with very clear written directions) to Rockville.

On arrival, I explained who I was and what I wanted. The manager grabbed a mechanic, did my diagnosis, and $106 and 40 minutes later, I was back on the road. In the snow.

Apparently the woman who makes and manages appointments is an off site employee who knows lots about appointments but nothing about vehicles.

If interested in the diagnosis, see Tachometer Flutter.
Best to all,

Rob

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
Does anyone have more recent experience with EuroMotorcars Sprinter Service center at 5334 Marinelli Road in North Bethesda/Rockville? Id like to get a good dealer closer than Sun Motors in Pennsylvania.

I noticed that their web page now has correct info on location of their Sprinter Service Center.
http://www.eurobethesdasprinter.com/service

Hi everyone,

I will like to introduce myself; I am Luis Mendoza, the Sprinter and Metris sales representative at Euro Motorcars Bethesda. We have a great selection in our inventory and also we can build a Sprinter or Metris to your needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly at 301-215-5490 or LMendoza@euromotorcars.com

Euro Motorcars Bethesda is your local Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Metris dealership. We have been serving the Washington DC are for over 40 years for both sales and service. Our brand new state of the art facility is situated in the heart of Bethesda, Maryland and only 5 minutes from 495 and our service department is located in a state of art building in Gaithersburg, Maryland right off I-270 and Shady Grove Rd. Whatever your Sprinter or Metris needs please contact us at (888) 250-2987 for sales or (301) 881-5160 for service. We can help transport Sprinter and Metris.

Showroom Location - Euro Motorcars Bethesda, 7020 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814

Service Location – 9030 Comprint Court, Gaithersburg, MD 20877

www.Eurobethesda.com

Top Bottom