Verifying Eberspacher part number before ordering

DRTDEVL

My flame sensor is dead, according to Xentry. I have the unit pulled from the van and will ohm it out, but I need the part number to order a replacement while everything is still torn out for my cooling system maintenance. What I find online for the Hydronic D5 has a M-B part number of 000 830 89 72 , but when I look it up, it says that's for a rear sensor on a 2014-2018 NCV3.

I have already opened the unit and freed up the seized fan, but I want to fix this before putting everything back together for a test run. Do I have the right part?

Kiltym

Flame sensor MB: 000 830 89 72

Dodge #: 05103691AA

Espar #: 25.1920.37.0000

Just replaced mine. I ordered from MB as they had lowest price, but had to come from Germany so a bit of a wait

DRTDEVL

Awesome. I'm about to place my order online from "mercedespartscenter.com" as they have it for under $50... we'll see what damage shipping comes out to be and how long it takes.

DRTDEVL

Never mind that site. They wanted nearly $30 for shipping and would not ship without a VIn to verify fitment (but they list is as 2014-2018 only). "mercedesbenzpartscenter.com" had it for a dollar more, and shipping is only $7.96.

DRTDEVL

Hmm... After ordering, I saw the phone number and realized they are semi-local. Perhaps I'll het the parts sooner, since they are only coming from 2 hours away (I hope).

Top Bottom