SF Google Map

Walker1271

2008 MWB 144" High Top
I've created a Sprinter Forum Users Google Map. I've used something similar on another forum and it's shown its value, often leading to regular forum meet-ups or an exchange of help. It's entirely voluntary. Users can post their nondescript location (Country/State) on the map below. With over 100,000 members it's highly likely some of us of neighbours and we don't even know it.

The map can be edited by anyone but is only visible by using the link below;

If you are worried about privacy, I would suggest selecting a random town in the same state.

Step One - Find your location. County/State.

Step Two - Click on "Add Marker" Icon.

Capture.PNG

Step Three - Copy your SF User Profile URL.

Capture2.PNG

Step Four- Paste you User Profile URL and write Username. Click Save.

Capture3.PNG

That's it, simple.

Last edited:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
There is/was/used-to-be a Google map of those of us with diagnostic scanners we were willing to sniff Sprinters with.

Set up in 2006 or so...

--dick

az7000'

2007 Navion on a 2006 3500 chassis
I'll need to lean on some of the across the pond contacts, summer trip around tour time when the kid turns 10 in 2 years. Will be looking to rent an RV for Españia, France, and Portugal, maybe Italy for the alps...

Walker1271

2008 MWB 144" High Top
There is/was/used-to-be a Google map of those of us with diagnostic scanners we were willing to sniff Sprinters with.

Set up in 2006 or so...

--dick
@autostaretx , I searched the forum for sometime but yielded no active threads bar the meet-up sticky which is mainly NA dominated and seldom used.

I'll need to lean on some of the across the pond contacts, summer trip around tour time when the kid turns 10 in 2 years. Will be looking to rent an RV for Españia, France, and Portugal, maybe Italy for the alps...

@az7000' , sounds like a great trip already, highly recommend the French/Swiss/Italian Alps. I would be happy to assist where necessary, my french isn't what it use to be but I can get by....

az7000'

2007 Navion on a 2006 3500 chassis
sounds like a great trip already, highly recommend the French/Swiss/Italian Alps
Followed the tour in 2004, Briancon over the line on my bike to Italy, always wanted to get back there. Rode Lisbon to Barcelona looping the south for a month on my touring bicycle in 08, loved the Costa del sol too. Wife and kid now so bicycles and a small euro MH is the plan. I've always bike toured and like the small towns and people vs the cities and museums...

Thanks!

Top Bottom