Just missed

Walker1271

2008 MWB 144" High Top
haha, from someone that has done the same, I appreciate the level of effort this took. Good job.

ptheland

2013 144" low top Passgr
haha, from someone that has done the same, I appreciate the level of effort this took. Good job.
I try to catch the 100,000 figure on my cars. Kind of a thing I like to do. It started many years ago as a kid when my dad watched for the 100,000 moment on our car. (Actually the 99,999 going to all zeros again - it was a while ago.) I wasn't in the car at the time, but he took photos of it.

I missed that on this car for some reason, so thought I'd get the next interesting moment of all 1s. Missed that, too, as you can see. Took these a few days ago, and didn't think to watch for 111222. Would make an interesting set of photos, watching the 1s and then the 2s crawl across the odometer from right to left.

galvinize

We drove a 1990 Ford Aerostar for many years, and were ready with a camera when the odometer was at 199,999. But when that last mile rolled over, the first digit stayed at 1, so the odometer read 100,000! All the other digits continued to roll over normally, but that hundred-thousand digit stayed frozen at 1.

nctrailseeker

Damn, I seriously thought I was the only person in the universe that does this sort of thing. Thank you guys for letting me see that I'm not OCD or crazy or something. Glad to see this is common.
I actually did this today. Mine can be with sets of numbers, 333.333 or as of today, 337,733

Top Bottom