DAD users group discussion thread

summit

chasing the sun
I am very pleased to announce the March 2010 publication of a new Sprinter technical book-
The Complete Sprinter Fault Code Guide Vol 1: 2000-2006. North American Edition.

Eric's company, Megara LLC is well known to insiders for its contribution to Commercial and Military vehicle diagnostics.

Glossy, soft cover, 8"x10" format. 210 pages.

The first 36 pages contain useful info on Sprinter VIN, model and chassis version data as well as a completely labeled OBDII connector pin diagram.

The remainder of the book is divided into a COMPLETE Fault code directory (MBenz codes not generic codes) consisting of chapters for:

Powertrain systems (612, 647, TCM, SLA-Shifter)
Chassis systems (ABS, ESP)
Body systems (Airbag module, Alarm module, IC cluster, Radio, Immobilizer, Central locking (timer) module)
HVAC systems (Heating and Aircond, Aux heater, Aux heater booster).

Factory fault codes are listed in numerical order with listing of all subfault codes, Component monitored and Detail, cause or remedy.

All Acronyms are clearly explained and shown for both Dodge and MBenz.

This book is so comprehensive and useful, I consider it a must have!

It will immediately be included as a mandatory component of the DAD package at extra charge.

All current DAD owners can contact me regarding ordering of this book, and will be made available to non DAD owners as well.

Publishers price is $89.95 US, plus added shipping and handling.

I will be offering this book at a special group price of $75.00 which includes shipping and handling.

Contact me at my e-mail address, abittenbinder@yahoo.com Doktor A
Hey Andy, is this code book still available? Thanks

Top Bottom