Radio Stopped Working After Scan with AP200 2006 T1

Banjo48

Hi
My 2006 ex ambo T1N radio worked fine, but I finally got round to doing a scan with AP200 and Autel adapter, I had a few old codes showing but nothing I could see of great significance, I did a "clear codes" and all was well apart from now the radio won't switch on ?

The time is showing so obviously has power but no asking for security code or anything, just will not switch on.
Any ideas whats happened, have I killed the radio ? It's only the standard Eurovox thing.

If so whats a good replacement head unit that doesn't require major dash surgery.

Eric Experience

Banjo.
Something new to ponder. I don't think the scanner can damage the radio, if you have the security code then disconect the battery and then restart the radio, it should work. I find the Eurovox with the antenna amp to be very good. Eric.

Banjo48

Did what Eric suggested and radio back to normal, had to input security code but all good again.

Will prob replace with bluetooth head unit down the track.

owner

Oz '03 316CDI LWB ex-Ambo Patient Transport
Iirc the T1N radio isnt connected to the diagnostics bus. So probably a coincidence or wiring disturbed while working on it?

Top Bottom