Storyteller Mode Vans

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Either the clientele is small (where threads can go into a General RV forum) or there was never a request for one. The latter depends on the former.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Either the clientele is small (where threads can go into a General RV forum) or there was never a request for one. The latter depends on the former.
How does one make that request and to who ? Yes theres a limited number of them but as time goes on there will be more.

sikwan

06 Tin Can
How does one make that request and to who ? Yes theres a limited number of them but as time goes on there will be more.
You made the request and it's noted.

I just removed a few RV specific forums because they only had four (5 year old) threads in them. Some threads should have been in Sprinter specific (T1N, NCV3, etc.) forums rather than its own RV specific forum.

I recommend that we wait for the "more" to appear before we create something. We can always move threads when they become categorically big.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
One more here. It would be nice to have a Storyteller forum that is outside of the manufacture controlled Facebook page.
Well this thread is at least something for now…
Until a STO owner balls up and creates a forum.

ps
Is there an independent forum for Revel owners?

sikwan

06 Tin Can
I removed this forum because a lack of interest (2 threads). It can be revisited... maybe later...

stearicom

Would be great to have that Storyteller forum open back up. Now that is more interest in them. People just didn't know of it. Have that link available to people on that FB Group as well. I can blast it out there if that section opens back up.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
I agree.
Maybe blast it out on the fb group suggesting owners join the forum here, to create a base of STO owners to keep threads going.
There are a handful here already…

Last edited:

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
STO Stealth with Van Compass 4.5 kit and VC skid plates. 265/60R18 KO2s
Nice. I have Sprinter envy.
Ok so that should be a 30.5” diameter tire.
bumping up to the more common / Beast Mode configuration of 275/70/17’s would put you at 32.2” diameter.
A gain of .85 inch ground clearance... not bad.
Of course the times we need the ground clearance is often accompanied by being aired down, so we can only guess at what the actual gain in clearance would be. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:

Top Bottom