NCV3: 2006-2018 Sold

Overlander21

Hi Traceme, Does it have cruise control? Any other "driver convenience" options would be good to know, or just take a pic of the sticker. Thanks!

traceme

Updated build sheet into original posting. I also added some video links of walk around of the vehicle.

still available and includes the transferable extended warranty 2023 or 100,000 miles.

Last edited:

Sgent411

Sawyer Road
Updated build sheet into original posting. I also added some video links of walk around of the vehicle.

still available and includes the transferable extended warranty 2023 or 100,000 miles.
Hey,
Sounds like it would be a perfect first road trip for me and Lisa, drive to Maine.
I'm new to this forum, but would like to cover what you owe on this van and would like to communicate via email. My email is sgent411@gmail.com.

All the best,

PS. this might sound lame, but we're east coast and heading up to bed...so I'll round back tomorrow if you happen to reach out.

DefyInertia

‘17 4x4 Moto Camping Van
I had two and then twins. Had four under four for about two months until my oldest had her fourth birthday. Good times! it will get easier once they are all potty trained and can dress themselves.

GLWS.

Top Bottom