$45,000
Firm/OBO
Price is Firm
Model Year
Mileage
Sprinter 1.jpg
Sprinter 2.jpg
Sprinter 3.jpg
This is your template for your future camping and work needs.

This is a 2018 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Crew Van RWD. I purchased this new from the dealership at the end of 2018.

I had originally planned to build this out, but my wife and I now have 2 kids under 3, just found out we are having twins, and she hates driving it. :(

The unfortunate day has come where I have to list this baby for sale. Nobody likes to camp and my kids are too little, so doing a build on this doesn’t make sense. We have to buy a minivan now because we just found out we are having twins, so even if I made my wife drive the sprinter, she couldn’t park in the garage and with four kids 3 and under, it would just be too hard.

This van has been super solid and I had hoped to do so much more to it. I have only focused on the exterior up to this point. The interior hasn’t been modified outside of the OEM bench seat install. This is a blank template ready for your build.

When the van was purchased, I purposely bought a cargo so that I could put in the adjustable side window and the leather bench seat that I wanted. These were installed by the authorized Mercedes Installer that the San Diego Mercedes Dealership uses.

While they had the van, I also had them install some of the exterior modifications:

Aluminess Touring Style Perforated Aluminum Rack -$3300
Aluminess Light Bar/Bull Bar around front bumper - $1000
Aluminess Ladder - $750

This vehicle has been fully maintained and cared for, but I just can’t keep it in the fleet any longer.

Please buy me out, I still owe $45k on the van so that is what I am asking. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.

$45,000

Trace
westcoastparts3@gmail.com
760-335-6754

Last edited:

sprint2freedom

2008 NCV3 170ext
Congrats on the twins and good luck w/the sale! I'm sure someone will gobble this up.

Does the roof rack have any cutouts, e.g. for a fan?

Twindaddy

Just outside of my gag limit unfortunately, but close to exactly what I need. As a father of twins myself, I understand the prioritization. Just wait 'til they're in college - those expenses will blow your mind!
I'm close to discussing this with the wife, but might need more beer in me and wine in her.

traceme

Just outside of my gag limit unfortunately, but close to exactly what I need. As a father of twins myself, I understand the prioritization. Just wait 'til they're in college - those expenses will blow your mind!
I'm close to discussing this with the wife, but might need more beer in me and wine in her.
Ha! Well, maybe we can work something out, ultimately, I just need the van gone and I would prefer to not be upside down on it.

Twindaddy

Ha! Well, maybe we can work something out, ultimately, I just need the van gone and I would prefer to not be upside down on it.
Maybe! Can you PM me a VIN or build sheet? Need to also make sure that I'm not starting out under water myself.

synergy_58

2009 Navion and 2015 Crew
Pls PM me the Vin # and a list of exactly what you have done to it, services as well. Gracci!

Twindaddy

Looks good dude. Unfortunately I located another one close to home and pulled the trigger earlier in the week. That's a nice foundation for someone to build upon. GLWS!

Top Bottom